Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed today, principally because it was raining for the first time in a long time when I was driving during the day, that the headlights don't come on when the wipers are active, on my car. I walkways used to have headlights whenever wipers were in use. Is this just me or is this a backward step?
Settings haven't changed, lights still on auto.

I noticed today, principally because it was raining for the first time in a long time when I was driving during the day, that the headlights don't come on when the wipers are active, on my car. I walkways used to have headlights whenever wipers were in use. Is this just me or is this a backward step?
Settings haven't changed, lights still on auto.
I noticed this as well this morning although not sure if headlights always came on in the past though

Anyone have issues with Disney plus? I was logged out of my account but got as far as inputting the pin code (for Disney) but it looks like there’s an incompatibility in the browser. It doesn’t allow number entry in the pin section. You can click into each number and move on to the next field but it fails to recognise the return on submit function.

Same here!

There is one update however I am very happy with, and that's the much fatter energy bar along the top. So much clearer, particularly when it displays the dots. I always struggled to see this before.