Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same. I've woken my car up a few times in the hope it'll start downloading something, even though I know it'll do that itself once it's offered, but no dice.
I was at Tesla Owners U.K. meet up at Gridserve Norwich earlier today. There have been some people who successfully requested an update via a service request in the app. S/w is pushed to the car, service visit gets cancelled!

Reactions: Durzel
The car won’t stay connected to wifi unless it’s awake. I don’t have Sentry on at home so my car is usually asleep. I think I just have to be patient, although it’s annoying not being along with the chosen ones 😀
Sleep is fine as long as it can connect to wifi periodically. You can leave it connected to an EVSE with a charge limit too.

Received 2022.16.1.1 on Thursday 9th myself (2018 S HW2.1 MCU2 AP3 FSD), with nav update EU-2022.12-13877 received between then and now.

Did anyone receive the 2022 Nav update before 2022.16?

🙋‍♂️ I had the Nav update offered to me Thursday just gone and I'm still on firmware 2022.12.3.3.

The Nav update completely rinsed my mobile data allowance (10GB) as I'm a member of the on street parking crew 🙃

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-113135_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-113135_Tesla.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 69
Just tried doing that but the app says it’s run diagnostics and that the car is on the latest version so it won’t let me book a service
I got that too, but you can tap off the message (ignore the Remove Service button and tap outside the message, like you would a popup) and book it anyway, which I’ve done. Have asked for both 2022.16.1.1 and latest nav update to be sent. Will update thread on news.

8AED4438-9683-4F38-9E82-A989C595C932.jpeg

After reading this thread I checked TeslFi and I received the Map update last week (09/06), never received notification so it must of happened without me having a say. Do you not get alerted when a new Map update is available?

I cant remember seeing a alert in the car when I got into drive on the 9th. Although interestingly I do remember having to do a two button reset on the 9th as I couldn't get DAB radio to work, wonder if it was related and the reboot kicked it off/completed the install of the maps.

After reading this thread I checked TeslFi and I received the Map update last week (09/06), never received notification so it must of happened without me having a say. Do you not get alerted when a new Map update is available?

I cant remember seeing a alert in the car when I got into drive on the 9th. Although interestingly I do remember having to do a two button reset on the 9th as I couldn't get DAB radio to work, wonder if it was related and the reboot kicked it off/completed the install of the maps.
Map updates just come, no acceptance or initiation on your part