Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a service centre visit this week to fix a rattle in the passenger door speaker grill.

The tech advised he had pushed the latest firmware update to my car, ready for install at home.

I had hoped for 2022.16, but sadly it was 2022.12.3.6 🤷‍♂️

Had a service centre visit this week to fix a rattle in the passenger door speaker grill.

The tech advised he had pushed the latest firmware update to my car, ready for install at home.

I had hoped for 2022.16, but sadly it was 2022.12.3.6 🤷‍♂️
Have you had problems with Autopilot being randomly unavailable? I had been assuming that 2022.12.2.5/2022.12.3.5/2022.12.3.6 were the tentative fix for (one of the) causes of that - well, it seems to have fixed it in my case, anyway. If not, I'm not sure why you would have been sent that version.

But who knows - maybe it fixes other things, too. Or maybe they need "control" cars who aren't suffering from the problem to test the fix, too.... Or maybe I'm completely wrong about that those software versions are about....

Last edited:
Tesla have always baffled me with these decisions

Anyway - Were you meant to get your car today?
I did :) Very happy with it too.

Strange that all the delays were due to a mandatory ‘recall’ software release. When I got there the release hadn’t been applied and rather blasé Tesla said “Ah, you should get it soon. We just couldn’t release the car until the software was out”

Tyres were inflated to 50psi. Like everybody’s It seems.

I live in a very rural village with many narrow lanes. Tesla vision really does not like the tight bendy lanes even without AP or TACC enabled.

I live in a very rural village with many narrow lanes. Tesla vision really does not like the tight bendy lanes even without AP or TACC enabled.
Or London streets. Or Britain’s towns generally in my experience. (Apart from the Tesla vision incessant bonging and imaginary red cars ahead, I had a massive TACC phantom brake going under a railway bridge at 30 in a line of traffic yesterday…) I hope you continue to enjoy your car, you will need to be a lot more Zen than I am.

Same. Out of curiosity, has anyone who had 2022.16.1.1 and was experiencing the boot double beep problem noticed it has gone away?

I’m still waiting for my software update to test if this boot issue has been fixed for me, as indicated by cancelled Tesla service request.

Also the issue with Sentry Cam memory stick needing to be reinserted when there is a red ❌ on the display.

Yes nav updates are huge. They usually download without permission when on Wi-Fi. Unlimited data is what you need if using a phone hotspot.
Just be aware though that ”unlimited” is not always unlimited! For example I’m on EE “unlimited“ which is nothing of the sort, being limited to 600Gb/month (including uploads). Not much for a families main (and only) broadband.

Attachments

• 20220614_042848.jpg
    20220614_042848.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220614_042853.jpg
    20220614_042853.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 20220614_042858.jpg
    20220614_042858.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Cardo
I did :) Very happy with it too.

Strange that all the delays were due to a mandatory ‘recall’ software release. When I got there the release hadn’t been applied and rather blasé Tesla said “Ah, you should get it soon. We just couldn’t release the car until the software was out”

Tyres were inflated to 50psi. Like everybody’s It seems.

Good stuff but it does make you want to face palm making you wait.

I recon you have the radar, it’s the batch about to arrive that doesn’t. Doesn’t matter much, mine definitely has it and it complains when I’m trying to leave my drive thinking a hedge is about to jump out and attack me.

Reactions: Lee Davis