Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
Few early installs in France today. Still waiting for images of release notes but it seems:

1. Ability to reposition blind spot camera feed to any corner of screen
  2. Support for cloud saved driver profiles, log on to other Tesla vehicles to load your settings and preferences
  3. Turn signals on display have moved above the regen line
  4. Sentry sounds can now be disabled
  5. Slow traffic conditions along route are now shown prominently.
  6. Navigation recents or favourites now saved to active driver profile

Last edited:
Updated OP with a few more inclusions in this release.

So nothing for the expensive teslas then? You know the ones with the vertical screens?

I don’t know why I still get excited when I get updates for my 2019 Raven MX, which is now a legacy model. There has really been nothing of any use to me (apart from the ability to put heated seats back on the main screen) for ages. Apparently legacy means legacy!

1. Navigation recents or favourites now saved to active driver profile
I wonder if this means each profile will have its own favourites. I would actually rather not have it that way as my wife and I largely go to the same places and I don't want to have to add new ones twice.

Maybe when you create one you could choose to add it for all profiles and/or have car-wide ones.

On the plus side maybe this means we'll eventually be able to manage favourites from the app.

The majority of the time I drive with the rear view camera display turned on so I've never had an issue with the blind spot camera.
eww-oh-god.gif

Another view of what’s in 2022.24 that’s more or less the same including a little on the evolution of the related features and what’s still missing. It’s said to have been out for over a week but virtually nobody has it oddly.