Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.36

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

browellm

Oct 4, 2019
Notts
From a deleted tweet. Apparently an internal build showing changes to the Energy tab. I approve of this nerdery.
1663951154286.png

I grant you it’s pretty. Tesla are good at pretty. Just rubbish at practical…
Agreed. Hadn‘t fully realised today how much of the screen is blocked on a right hand drive car when holding the wheel in the correct position. None of the icons below the speed display were visible…including the tyre pressure warning icon! How do they get something like that so wrong? Yes fanboys, I know, I should hold wheel differently to accommodate Tesla’s incompetence.

Agreed. Hadn‘t fully realised today how much of the screen is blocked on a right hand drive car when holding the wheel in the correct position. None of the icons below the speed display were visible…including the tyre pressure warning icon! How do they get something like that so wrong? Yes fanboys, I know, I should hold wheel differently to accommodate Tesla’s incompetence.
In a left hand drive the same problem would exist only it would be your right hand blocking the view.

Few more details about what could be included in this release:

• Redesign of supercharger map popup with historical occupancy
  • Car left unlocked mobile notification
  • Lithuanian language support

Few more details about what could be included in this release:

• Redesign of supercharger map popup with historical occupancy
  • Car left unlocked mobile notification
  • Lithuanian language support

The unlock notification would be welcome if true.

I’m on borrowed time with how often I forget to lock up, and I’m not a fan of the auto lock at home.