Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.36

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night I got home and forget to take my phone out of the car and later (not sure how soon afterwards) my wife got a notification that the doors were unlocked, although she didn’t tell me till later when I looked for my phone. So they fixed one bug 😁 as I tested that when first updated and it didn’t do anything.

I loaded it before a 1000km drive from Spain to France. No difference I could see. The car still shied away from changing lanes on auto from time to time and is still panicked by some low bridges with shadows. Both symptoms which have been around for the last three years and apparently, ignored.

Updating to 36.6 this morning from 36.5.

Drove 36.5 for first time late last night. AHB were better and less a disco show. When returning home, to my surprise, the car picked up a parallel parking space and auto parked - detection has been struggling the last couple of updates/months. The procedure was a little more aggressive (read very quick to accelerate into position) than what I've observed previously and worked well, even when a car squeezed by as it was manoeuvring into the space. Colour me impressed.

I’m still on 28.2 after briefly being offered an update in early Oct while the car had lost Wi-Fi connectivity, but that update disappeared by the time I reconnected the car to the home network. Since then nothing.

I’m currently on 28.2 and 36.5 has been stuck downloading at 50% for a couple of hours now. Anyone else had this? Wondering if I should do a reboot? It’s on a strong Wi-Fi connection with 1Gb so not struggling on that front.

I’m currently on 28.2 and 36.5 has been stuck downloading at 50% for a couple of hours now. Anyone else had this? Wondering if I should do a reboot? It’s on a strong Wi-Fi connection with 1Gb so not struggling on that front.
You could try doing a reboot, 2 hours sounds too long for the verification part of the download - even though they will all stop at 50% for a decent amount of time.

Reactions: m3gt2
I got 36.5 today. Downloaded and installed about 20 mins. I like the fact you can see an ETA off the app when Nav is set - don’t have to speak to the wife and let her know when I’ll be home now!

Yet to drive it, but Sundays commute should spot any changes.

Checked for an update this afternoon and got 36.5 notification. Downloaded to 50% and then it stalled! After about an hour it was still stuck at 50%. Tried a 2 button reset but still stuck. After another hour I drove the car up the road to get the car off WIFI and on to mobile and returned home. Once home it reconnected to WIFI and started downloading to 100%. Maybe turning the WIFI on/off would have done the same thing.
Currently installing at 60% complete...

Few hour ago back home and no update.
Now just received the notification of update being ready to install.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028_202026.jpg
    Screenshot_20221028_202026.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 50