Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow this version of the software sleeps - 3 days the first to me.and now 6 days - both times only woken to charge.
I log the data with teslamate, teslalogger and my own js
Previously only woke once every 24hrs, best I had previously was on the p100d that managed 48hrs after the MCU2 bugs were sorted
Hmm, so it no longer wakes every 24h to check the health of the 12V battery (and charge if necessary)?

Some good stuff.....if you live in China...

2022.4.5 just appeared on Teslafi
I think that was me. The release notes aren't anything to get too
IMG_3766.jpeg
excited about. This is for an MS Raven LR for info purpsoes.

• Informative
Reactions: Tattersky
If anyone is suffering FOMO and is desperate to have the latest and greatest, I suspect 2022.4.5 is on rollout right now as we just got offered it and we are on standard and not even taken V11 yet.

I may just be tempted with 2022.4.5 (v11) if someone says that the icons or panels are back on UK Model 3's for driver profiles, seat heaters, tyres, fog lights, energy, dash/sentry - last one looks to be back in release notes. And radio stations/Tidal are easy to get to. Otherwise, no hurry...

Reactions: Irata
So..not much....Regen on autopilot, but that was already on 2022.4 so nothing new. I can now change car colors on the screen...but my car is white and so is my virtual car, why would I change it ? And finally, a button to instantly save a dashcam clip...again I have the car on save footage with a honk..so only a slight improvement...

True story...I went to check a doadload a few months back, about 1 am, it had been raining...I was wearing flip flops...I went flying and I honestly thought I’d broken my back when I landed...took forever to recover...and some parts still haven’t...anyhow... I doubt the release notes were worth the pain then...yet I still go out to check them...do Tesla drivers ever learn ?

Hmm... looks like '2021.44.30.13' has appeared on Teslafi, all current installs were previously on .11 - so I wonder if thats the version I'm likely to get next. I'd rather 2022.4.5 of course!