Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first got the car the updates were well behind and I took it very personally...then all of a sudden I was at the bleeding edge of updates...about a week from rumor of an update to installation 👍

Though you’re presently on an earlier version you will get it in due course.
Be nice to have an idea of what 'due course' is. Considering Tesla have updated the UK Model 3 manual to cover version 2022.4 now, you'd think they'd be rolling this out to everyone.

Be nice to have an idea of what 'due course' is. Considering Tesla have updated the UK Model 3 manual to cover version 2022.4 now, you'd think they'd be rolling this out to everyone.
It’s unusual to go much more than a month between updates. I haven’t had a 2022 labelled update yet either but the last update I received was actually less than a month ago… so I’m not worrying. Only 22% have received a 2022 version so far according to the Teslafi monitoring page.

Reactions: DM206433
I don’t understand why people with .11 are not getting the update with the profiles back on the main screen. (2022.4.5). Will we not get this then?
If you have any service request to make then book it and may be when your car is connected to the service centre it may start dowloading the latest updates. Also there is a myth that if you hold the advanced button for few seconds or press the advanced button 5 times it will start downloading! I have done this before nothing happened but if you have enough time you can check those things and update whether it works! I am still on 2021.30.11, used to get updates the next day or in few days time. But this is taking a bit of time. My only guess is from what I deciphered from AI team is the less input we put in it takes more time to get updates - as the assumption is your car is working fine and the bug fixes will come to you once it is rolled out to other cars where Tesla identifies as need to fix the bug earlier! But this is unverified source so I can’t fully rely on the explantion.

Last edited:
I’ve just noticed that my software (2021.44.30.11) is “up to date as of 25th January” according to my car. I’m pretty sure that in the past it has always said up to date to whatever the current date is. Is that other people’s experience? Wondering if mine has got stuck somehow?

I’ve just noticed that my software (2021.44.30.11) is “up to date as of 25th January” according to my car. I’m pretty sure that in the past it has always said up to date to whatever the current date is. Is that other people’s experience? Wondering if mine has got stuck somehow?
Yes. If you pull down on that screen and let it bounce back up, it should refresh. The day should always be current in my experience. Two button reboot might help

Reactions: Adopado
Yea, just refresh it and you will get the new updates who knows it may be 2022update