Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slight problem with voice commands … they don’t understand me lol. I’ve had to change my wife’s name in phone book just to stand a chance of calling her using VC. This isn’t just a Tesla thing though it’s VC in every car I’ve owned that has it. Oh the joys of a Yorkshire accent is nearly as good as a Scottish one (in a lift …. 11,11,11🤦‍♂️).
My next car will be having physical buttons for driving controls (unless Tesla make selection of controls in favourites).

thats why I thought just 1-2 commands. Glove box is the only one I use because I can’t be arsed with the menus, so dashcam might be another one as I need it rarely enough that its a waste of a bottom slot. I can practice until I can say it how the car wants me to :)

Maybe I can use siri shortcuts - it can normally hear me in the car and speaks to me through the car. Combined with a tesla app might provide a slow way to put fog lights on if any of the apps let you do that?

Also still on .30.11 with no update pending. I'm starting to get the reverse camera jittering more frequently now (even after steering wheen button resets) so I'm keen for an update to fix that.

Also, it'd be nice if you added a 'shuffle tracks' button in TIDAL. Seems like a daft oversight!

Reactions: Nick77
Also still on .30.11 with no update pending. I'm starting to get the reverse camera jittering more frequently now (even after steering wheen button resets) so I'm keen for an update to fix that.

Also, it'd be nice if you added a 'shuffle tracks' button in TIDAL. Seems like a daft oversight!
I may be wrong but a quick scan of the Teslafi UK updates for 30.11 looks like Performance and LR first followed by SR, SR+, so still waiting for my update!

Reactions: DM206433
I'm curious as to why there are folk on one fork (huhu) and others on 2022.x, but I guess we'll never know why. Doesn't seem to be any obvious correlation as there has been on previous builds (e.g. FSD or not).
I usually put it down to them wanting to do some parallel data collection that feeds in to decision making around later builds.

I'm curious as to why there are folk on one fork (huhu) and others on 2022.x, but I guess we'll never know why. Doesn't seem to be any obvious correlation as there has been on previous builds (e.g. FSD or not).
Perhaps it was to see if there are any bugs caused by heat pump changes which affect non heat pump cars.
Of course, for all we know, those parts of software that aren’t applicable, may well be ignored by such cars.