Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I’ve installed 44.2. Just have to see what hidden tweaks are lurking under the hood!
@AnthonyLR you too?
Only update I got -
8B5B1509-08CC-4D4C-BEEB-BD1F12364B90.png

It just arrived!

Sadly my car is off for a rear bumper respray today for a week. Happily the person who scraped the bumper was captured on sentry camera and Direct Line is chasing their insurers to pay for this.
Sorry to hear that @AnthonyLR glad sentry did its job!
My front got scraped last year but I was stood by the car. The poor old guy who did it, paid up and threw in £20 for my trouble

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Is this the Christmas software update then? Not much to it if it is. I thought they normally did something a bit extra for Christmas? Is there going to be a 2022.48 or something?
.44 was the Christmas update last year, which came in two main parts:

2021.44 at the beginning of December: 2021.44 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

2021.44.25 the week of Christmas: 2021.44.25 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

44.25 contained the majority of the fluff: toys, games etc.

If last year sets a precedent we could see a few revisions containing new features in 2022.44.

Personally, I'm expecting Apple Music, Zoom, Dolby Atmos support, RTA, View internal cabin camera, remote farting by end of month. We may possibly get a revised smart summon too.

I'd happily skip all of the above so that new owners can have a viable alternative to the ultra sonic sensors.

.44 was the Christmas update last year, which came in two main parts:

2021.44 at the beginning of December: 2021.44 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

2021.44.25 the week of Christmas: 2021.44.25 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

44.25 contained the majority of the fluff: toys, games etc.

If last year sets a precedent we could see a few revisions containing new features in 2022.44.

Personally, I'm expecting Apple Music, Zoom, Dolby Atmos support, RTA, View internal cabin camera, remote farting by end of month. We may possibly get a revised smart summon too.

I'd happily skip all of the above so that new owners can have a viable alternative to the ultra sonic sensors.
Even if it includes all of the above, I'd say that would be a pretty disappointing Christmas update...

Didn't bother with 2022.40 and jumped to 2022.44.2 from 2022.36.x. As others have reported, new language support showing in app release notes, but in car release notes it has the Sentry Mode improvements listed.

IMG_2435.JPG

And for those curious on what the Sentry mode options look like:

IMG_2436.JPG

Confirmed Camera-Based detection is defaulted to off.

On a side note, has the missing speed limits been fixed with the latest navigation pack and 2022.44.2? While I don't have any motorway drives coming up I'm reluctant to update the navigation pack until this issue has been fixed.

Reactions: Godsense
Didn't bother with 2022.40 and jumped to 2022.44.2 from 2022.36.x. As others have reported, new language support showing in app release notes, but in car release notes it has the Sentry Mode improvements listed.

View attachment 882012

And for those curious on what the Sentry mode options look like:

View attachment 882013

Confirmed Camera-Based detection is defaulted to off.

On a side note, has the missing speed limits been fixed with the latest navigation pack and 2022.44.2? While I don't have any motorway drives coming up I'm reluctant to update the navigation pack until this issue has been fixed.
I’m on the M4 now (SWMBO is driving). Previously the speed limit was gone. Now showing as 30 — which I think is worse than not having any limit shown!