Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having this problem since the 2022.44.2 update, I have the last seen at 'XX hours'. I've been away for the last month, currently 3000 miles away from the car and concerned that if I cant get this sorted then the car wont charge.
Do you have a VPN on ? The car normally works if it’s got signal - the only issue I have seen is sometimes with office networks blocking traffic

I'm having this problem since the 2022.44.2 update, I have the last seen at 'XX hours'. I've been away for the last month, currently 3000 miles away from the car and concerned that if I cant get this sorted then the car wont charge.
Maybe it's put itself into a deep sleep to protect the battery and won't wake up again until you open a door?

Are you conflating two issues here? Waking the car up from the app doesn't use bluetooth. If you're 3000 miles away you should still be able to see the car from the app.

Have you tried rebooting the phone, the app or even reinstalling the app? Do you have the latest app version? What phone/software have you got? Is the car parked somewhere that has good connectivity? i.e. not at the bottom of a multi-storey car park.