Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Media controls may be slightly mistranslated I think..

Closer to the driver.. OK.. if they actually are, and not further away on RHD..
Swipe up to access favourites and recents.. IIRC this already worked?
Swipe left and right to view information about your tyre pressure. Makes no sense.. you swipe left on the *media control* to access your tyre pressure??

In this holiday update, but apparently only for the refresh Model S&X. (I don't understand why at least the AMD based 3&Y couldn't get this.)
Also Steam for S&X apparently. I guess giving the features first to those who paid more for the car, which I can live with (although that's from notateslapp who are sometimes guilty of educated guesses and I haven't seen any pictures from S&X owners confirming it).

Media controls may be slightly mistranslated I think..

Closer to the driver.. OK.. if they actually are, and not further away on RHD..
Swipe up to access favourites and recents.. IIRC this already worked?
Swipe left and right to view information about your tyre pressure. Makes no sense.. you swipe left on the *media control* to access your tyre pressure??
It is a new "mini media player" card. Like the old cards, it is in the driving visualization section at the bottom. (People asked to bring the cards back.) You swipe left right to switch between the mini media player/trip information/tire pressure cards. And while you are on the mini media player card you can swipe up to get to favorites/recents. Here is a sample of what the three cards look like:

A supposed "full" list of features:

In this holiday update, but apparently only for the refresh Model S&X. (I don't understand why at least the AMD based 3&Y couldn't get this.)

I’ve been wondering since they announced the ryzen update and then also boasted about PS5 performance. I assume thats in the S/X with the rear screens etc. The 3/Y probably have a more basic chip? But even if it has less performance, they coudl allow steam access just with lower settings. And BT for the existing games seems a no brainer. That is a disappointment to me

Some notes having just popped.to the car...

Media controls look useful, and so does ability to set fan speed on auto.
Lightshow scheduling now also includes ability to disable stuff like opening/shutting boot and windows.

No sign of Zoom.

Also, has ability to turn on and off the rear fan been an option in auto mode before?

Reactions: DenkiJidousha

Lightshow scheduling now also includes ability to disable stuff like opening/shutting boot and windows.

No sign of Zoom.

Also, has ability to turn on and off the rear fan been an option in auto mode before?
Seems zoom for Ryzen based cars only

No sign of Zoom.

Looking at your collection date, I’m assuming you have the AMD chip?

Could anyone who has this take some photos of what Apple Music looks like please?
So far all I’ve found is this German video with a section on it -

He says something about smart playlists not working (I think) but seeing as they are mostly broken even in iOS that’s no surprise!

No indication of being able to download tracks to the car or lossless support.