Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.8.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So let’s see what this brings. No release notes yet. Early days, but limited mostly European release so far. So hopefully something for someone here to report on soon.

It never happened without the release notes!

Software version 2022.8.2 was just detected on a Tesla Model S 100D in Kärnten Austria. The highest previous version was 2022.4.5.16. Follow the 2022.8.2 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker .

Global thread

Last edited:
Downloading 2022.8.2

6ADECE74-EF9B-4102-9F2E-A525E472BCBD.jpeg

It's so annoying not have "install after download ".
In two years, always the software update was downloaded in the night, and in the next morning I founded the notification to install it. Will be better to have such option and the new update be ready when you will go... or not?

Reactions: phil4
Unofficial comment on undocumented 'faster backup camera'. Not sure if anyone has noticed any changes there or with earlier releases - I've not been affected this time around although I was affected a few years back when HW3 was still quite new and similar issues initially.

A more globally list here.

Unofficial comment on undocumented 'faster backup camera'. Not sure if anyone has noticed any changes there or with earlier releases - I've not been affected this time around although I was affected a few years back when HW3 was still quite new and similar issues initially.

A more globally list here.
I did comment earlier that my backup camera looked sharper on 4.5.16. It never seemed laggy but then I haven’t hit anything…

Also installing now.

Longest gap between software updates has been 7 days since I got my car... I don't expect it to stay that way, but it's a refreshing change coming from an ID.3 where you have to sign up for an update by clicking an emailed link, then wait an indeterminate amount of time, often months before the update finally decides to appear!

There’s a mention of driver profile sync over on the Twitter. They haven’t mentioned what version this appears in, but there’s a photo showing the option next to easy entry in the individual profile settings. Anyone have their car to hand and is able to check?