Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.8.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated 8.2 to 8.3 last night

No change in regen messages for me (I legitimately got them before and and got them after the update too) ... of course the newer one uses different language to describe the reduced regen!

Car hadn't done many miles since the beginning of the week and had been showing the blue snowflake due to cold soak and low nighttime temperatures. I would have been surprised if I didn't get a restricted regen message this morning. Drove 50 miles on mixed country and town roads and the car behaviour was no different in any respect that was noticeable.

Me too; twice in 48 hours. Warning beep then stops far too soon?
Sadly 2022.8.3 didn't fix the boot double beep/stopping partway up problem (though perhaps it's made it less frequent). Our M3 updated a few days back and I finally got to try the boot a few times today. I guess I should log the issue in case the strut is genuinely is failing...?

• Informative
Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Sadly 2022.8.3 didn't fix the boot double beep/stopping partway up problem (though perhaps it's made it less frequent). Our M3 updated a few days back and I finally got to try the boot a few times today. I guess I should log the issue in case the strut is genuinely is failing...?
I was told it should be fixed in .16 update. The .3 update came out before the boot fix was mentioned to me by Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: DigbyChicken