Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure the priority is LHD cars quite a few of us are March orders with no Q3 date but I think RHD M3 are being put into the local market as a priority? Im not sure though.
My M3LR blue/white/19s is lease via Lex and has a Nov-Dec EDD. I ordered and got my RN in early March. My colleague ordered a M3P white/black a few weeks later and it’s being delivered on 3 September. Gutted is an understatement ☹️

Model 3 Long Range/Midnight Silver Metallic/Black/Aeros. Ordered on 21st Feb as lease. I spoke with Tesla today and he said I should be good for September 3 ships in Q3, 1 arrived already and waiting on 2 more) but nothing in terms of VIN, reg details or text message. It's a more positive update than a few weeks ago when I was being told January 2023.

What is the query to check for hidden VIN details on my account? Thanks.

Model 3 Long Range/Midnight Silver Metallic/Black/Aeros. Ordered on 21st Feb as lease. I spoke with Tesla today and he said I should be good for September 3 ships in Q3, 1 arrived already and waiting on 2 more) but nothing in terms of VIN, reg details or text message. It's a more positive update than a few weeks ago when I was being told January 2023.

What is the query to check for hidden VIN details on my account? Thanks.

Contacted TESLA Edinburgh today for an update using my RN number.
Order scheduled for build with a December ETA to UK. Mine is part of a large fleet order with lease company and maybe explains the current lead time. Guy said that this was good because the EDD was originally Feb 23...
Order placed 17th March 2022.
M3LR/PW/Black/Aeros/Tow

I will pick up mine from Trafford, where are you picking it up from?
I'm down for Bristol, but recently I asked to have a note on my file that I was prepared to go to anywhere! I was thinking about what happened in Q2 when the last ships arrived so late that only Southampton pick-ups were viable. Hopefully, with the likelihood of the ship being Glovis Sunrise then it will arrive in Southampton before the end of the quarter and I'll still get Bristol.

I've just received a text asking me to confirm trade in mileage on my SR+
My original trade in quote expired months ago and I was prompted to resubmit, which I did, it's just been sat on "Trade-In Valuation in Progress" ever since.
Does this imply some movement on my order? no hidden VIN yet and ETA still Nov-Dec :-/

Hi All,
I ordered through my company (M3 LR Blue) around mid Feb and have just received confirmation from my lease provider that my order has been matched and EDD is 19 -27 Sept. Didn't share VIN, but said I should receive text from Tesla in next 10 days.

Congratulations to all who have been matched so far and hopefully all other waiting will be matched soon.

Reactions: DaveMGoT