Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved to 19th - 30th June, from July 22 - similar to other people's recent posts.

Bluewater pick up. Might the slight differences in days for end of june EDD's be down to pick up location?
You may have something there, i have the same 23-30/6 , from June to September tp 23-30/6, initially bluewater, but i cannot see any pick up location now on my order, its all a bit strange, a bit like a tombolla, lucky dip at mom.

Ah ok. Well I hope if the software fix is sorted by the end of the month for pick up for yours then mine should be ready before June 19th then right ?!

I'm still trying to sort out the £520 discount mine came with. I have it there on the agreement, but when I
Find it interesting that someone on here has a narrowed June EDD with the exact same spec as me, that ordered a day after me…. Yet I’m still here with “may”

I’m ok with waiting so won’t be angrily messaging Emma on the Tesla chat 😂
Apologies for barging into a thread but I'm having problems finding this Chat feature I keep hearing about. Do you have to be logged in to see it? I'm in UK but ordered via a third party Lease company, maybe that's the reason I can't see the option? Thanks.

So i ordered my Model 3SR White /Black/18.. basic I know.. in Feb 2022 with Zen Auto.
Originally promised by Zen that it would be May delivery and still even now they are saying May...

Spoke to Tesla though who have said likely delivery of Aug/September 2022..

Anyone else had same with Zenauto?

So i ordered my Model 3SR White /Black/18.. basic I know.. in Feb 2022 with Zen Auto.
Originally promised by Zen that it would be May delivery and still even now they are saying May...

I'm with Lex on a lease. Is your RN under your name or a bulk order under the leasing agent?

Apologies for barging into a thread but I'm having problems finding this Chat feature I keep hearing about. Do you have to be logged in to see it? I'm in UK but ordered via a third party Lease company, maybe that's the reason I can't see the option? Thanks.
Yeah I'd like to know this too. Where you guys going to have a chat option with Tesla? I ordered directly from Tesla but never seen that option

I ordered my MY LR back on 15/03 through Zen Auto. I called them yesterday and they confirmed its looking like mid to late June for delivery.

The Shanghai factory shutdown and COVID impact has pushed it back a month. I fear it may be longer than this though as I read it takes 4 weeks to ship and then the lease company will collect and do their thing ahead of delivering it to customers.

Interested to know other people’s order to delivery day time?

Anyone else constantly watching vids on YouTube to feed the excitement?

The wait is killing me….

Same with my previous RWD m3 order through zen made in feb. Got told May then Tesla said Nov! They let me swap to Y without paying admin fee again a few weeks ago, as they have a bulk order of them due in June

Daniel....can you copy link again.original one seems invalid.
Thanks in advance
sorry for Delay JOL1

try this 24.79US $ 33% OFF|For Tesla Model 3 2021 Model Y 2022 Storage Box Center Armrest Hidden Box Cup Holder Interior Accessories - Automotive Interior Stickers - AliExpress

@Snowy77 ah mate the wait must be killing you now!!!! are the kids still excited for the new car arrival?

Dartford have confirmed my courtesy car... Done some research and its a Model S lol So I will see what that's like!

A little off subject, but, my current lease is with Zen. I don’t think I will ever use them again. They don’t know what is going on , ever. No communication at all.

sorry for Delay JOL1

try this 24.79US $ 33% OFF|For Tesla Model 3 2021 Model Y 2022 Storage Box Center Armrest Hidden Box Cup Holder Interior Accessories - Automotive Interior Stickers - AliExpress

@Snowy77 ah mate the wait must be killing you now!!!! are the kids still excited for the new car arrival?

Dartford have confirmed my courtesy car... Done some research and its a Model S lol So I will see what that's like!
Very much excited! I think this last stretch of wait should go a bit quicker.. we have some bank holidays coming up, half term break, birthdays and some driveway tidying up... so, a lot going on.. hopefully this part is easier than the black out period where no one hears anything :D

No movement for me at all, now firmly stuck on the delayed date of Aug/Sept.
Has anyone had any experience whether having a part exchange makes any difference to delivery date, if it means getting car sooner, then I might forgo the part ex?