Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a very intricate CRM system that Tesla utilize and involves advanced heuristic algorithms running on a fully connected neural network. Of course, advanced AI is in place, you may have come across Emma (Enhanced machine management archetype) which in true Tesla practical joke fashion, gives the impression that everything is random.
The reality is that everything is meticulously planned and the whole ship-tracking and conspiracy theory apparatus is intentional only serves to further enhance the manufacturers appeal.

There is a very intricate CRM system that Tesla utilize and involves advanced heuristic algorithms running on a fully connected neural network. Of course, advanced AI is in place, you may have come across Emma (Enhanced machine management archetype) which in true Tesla practical joke fashion, gives the impression that everything is random.
The reality is that everything is meticulously planned and the whole ship-tracking and conspiracy theory apparatus is intentional only serves to further enhance the manufacturers appeal.
Hi Elon

• Funny
Reactions: S3XY T3SLA
I don't know if I want to check mine...

wolf-of-wall-street-one-of-us.gif