Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered previously.

With 3 ship reportedly on their way to Europe, based on what I've read about previous quarters, shouldn't VIN numbers be out in the wild by now or is it still too early? I read on one of these threads that they're allocated just after departure
My understanding was once they clear the Suez Canal. Sales rep said once they were at the deliver location… but I trust this forum more.

My question was weather Enhanced auto pilot is available as a monthly subscription ?. I want to try it out and may want to use occasionally.
I know that you can turn it on and try it and you have (I think) 48hours to decide if you want it or not. Once you have tried it however if you turn it back on you have to buy it.

I’m surprised they don’t do a try for a month then buy. As it is over the air, there is no reason why it couldn’t be enabled when you get the car, then after 1 month, a message comes on the screen “Have you enjoyed…..” click here to permanently enable the package.

My guess is they would sell it.

• Helpful
Reactions: suresh.thomas@
I know that you can turn it on and try it and you have (I think) 48hours to decide if you want it or not. Once you have tried it however if you turn it back on you have to buy it.

I’m surprised they don’t do a try for a month then buy. As it is over the air, there is no reason why it couldn’t be enabled when you get the car, then after 1 month, a message comes on the screen “Have you enjoyed…..” click here to permanently enable the package.

My guess is they would sell it.
Thanks , The EAP and FSD are continually being evolved - so it may be worth buying after the FSD beta program concludes in the next 6 months. I found EAP could be useful on a long motorway drive or occasional Europe trip , but day to day within city/town driving ?, not sure. So tesla should provide a monthly subscription option (like FSD in US) similar to connectivity pack (which is £9.99 per month)

Reactions: xtattsbox
Apologies if this has already been asked and answered previously.

With 3 ship reportedly on their way to Europe, based on what I've read about previous quarters, shouldn't VIN numbers be out in the wild by now or is it still too early? I read on one of these threads that they're allocated just after departure
The ones from the first ship should be appearing soon. Will be a bit longer for the other 2 ships.

Date lottery continues - our 3 Feb orders still show two as May 2022 and one as June 2022. The June one being the White/Black/19 spec which I thought might be the most likely to make it in Q2 (and which it appears others who ordered after have more specific EDDs for)?

Just wish Tesla would do something with the May ones and at least provide a realistic estimate - we all know May is impossible and it just leaves the decisions over selling/handing back existing vehicles much more confusing imho.