Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, like others today I have a new "narrower" EDD of June 21-30 changed from "July" (details in sig below)... ❤️ is 🏇!
Seems like something is definitely happening now then ......... except for our 3 February orders :( :p

Really hope ours update soon as (no offence) just can't see how they could deliver an April order before a Feb order for the same colour/spec? I'm now starting to wonder if the EDDs are currently favouring some pickup locations so the speed they can get them there?

Seems like something is definitely happening now then ......... except for our 3 February orders :( :p

Really hope ours update soon as (no offence) just can't see how they could deliver an April order before a Feb order for the same colour/spec? I'm now starting to wonder if the EDDs are currently favouring some pickup locations so the speed they can get them there?
I know what you mean, I was happy sitting in the July camp as I knew ODs like yours were placed way before my OD. So what gives for this narrow EDD change apart from the spec maybe? I have gone for a basic spec, although come to think of it, I did initially order with EAD but a few days later changed my mind as I did not see the need for it. Could that make a difference? Who knows... anyway, no VIN no WIN! :D

This is a one hell of a ride, and we aren't even driving these cars yet, who knows what the next few days/weeks will bring.

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
Is it just me, or has the base price for the Model Y just gone up by £1k??

1653061340465.png

Reactions: Daedalus
I know what you mean, I was happy sitting in the July camp as I knew ODs like yours were placed way before my OD. So what gives for this narrow EDD change apart from the spec maybe? I have gone for a basic spec, although come to think of it, I did initially order with EAD but a few days later changed my mind as I did not see the need for it. Could that make a difference? Who knows... anyway, no VIN no WIN! :D

This is a one hell of a ride, and we aren't even driving these cars yet, who knows what the next few days/weeks will bring.
yeah I ordered through Lex (vai Vanarama) on 5th May and they gave me an EDD of July which if true would be very cheeky for those ordering earlier in the year, no way thats going to happen, Shirely
its under a bulk order under dealer's name ('Robert' at Autorama subsidiary)

Good afternoon Guys, for the past month i was 5the June - 3oth June until Monday, when it went to September. This afternoon it now shows Estimated Delivery: June 23 - June 30. In the same boat as you as many of you, pardon the pun. trying not to get excited and my wife still dropping me at the station at 5.30 am for work and pick up in teh evenning. ;)

Reactions: JOL1