Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many years ago I went to the release event for the Audi A6 at Silverstone. One of the features was self parking. The driver of the demo car, the said his clipped German accent, "And now we demonstrate the latest gimmick, sorry feature on the Audi A6" we laughed. He continued, "well, to be honest, if you cannot parallel park a car, you probably shouldn't be driving it!"

I do like active cruise. It's great for long drives :)
I have auto park on my car, tried it on the test drive, went ooooh and have never used it since :p. Active cruise is awesome for motorway travel

I made a new poll to possibly aggregate orders and have a better overall view given the lot of changes that happened today.
You can also update your answers if you receive a new update

Thanks to the 20 respondents already!

Interesting to note that 50% of us currently have our original estimate month placeholder as EDD.
Of the remaining 50%, we then have a lucky half with end of June EDDs, and the rest have unfortunately been pushed slightly by 1 month in average.
Trying to identify a pattern but some inconsistencies here... A quick look may suggest that cash could actually have more weight than we thought... TBC when we'll get more respondents...

Yes but it wasn't a sudden £5k hike, instead it was gradual and you have new people coming in at different price points.
Yep a couple of months ago they raised the priced of the RWD M3 by £1k then a couple of weeks later raised it by a further £2k. So wouldn't be surprised to see further price rises, particularly as until today the price of a M3 LR was the same as MY LR

I made a new poll to possibly aggregate orders and have a better overall view given the lot of changes that happened today.
You can also update your answers if you receive a new update

Quite funny and possibly limited by the restricted number of respondents but so far only people who ordered White or Blue specs before the last week of April now have a precise date in June as EDD.
All others colours have placeholders...
Waiting to be proven wrong by additional entries
(Edit: applies to TMY only)

Quite funny and possibly limited by the restricted number of respondents but so far only people who ordered White or Blue specs before the last week of April now have a precise date in June as EDD.
So looking at it im the only one with a red M3LR so far and my current EDD jumped june to november <2 weeks ago o_O but yeah small sample still interesting.

I may be the exception to this

Ordered: 3rd May

TMY Blue/19

Original EDD: September

EDD History: 16-30 June, 23 - 30 June, 25 - 30th June, September, June 20 - June 30

I ordered a blue in Feb and still don't have a precise EDD ;)
I believe you're the entry that had the typo 16/08/2022 as order date then! Amended on my spreadsheet.. Makes more sense now.
Then the only difference between yours and exact same specs ordered after you that have a precise EDD would be 3rd party financing... which makes no sense to explain priority to be honest..

Changed today from August 4- September 15

Attachments

• 0B3DCEE9-8C4C-4188-A39F-8EDB8AACCDDB.jpeg
    0B3DCEE9-8C4C-4188-A39F-8EDB8AACCDDB.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 50
I believe you're the entry that had the typo 16/08/2022 as order date then! Amended on my spreadsheet.. Makes more sense now.
Then the only difference between yours and exact same specs ordered after you that have a precise EDD would be 3rd party financing... which makes no sense to explain priority to be honest..
Thanks. Must have been rushing so apologies for the date entry.

There is some real bullsh!t coming out of Tesla. Having reverted to choosing an inventory car, I was told today, a week after ordering it, that it might be another month before I can have it!! I asked how a car allegedly in their possession with <200 miles on the clock from new can take so long to prepare. She said she would need to speak with someone from Service and call me back. Alas, she never did.

Not only can they not supply new cars, they cannot supply 'used'.
Has your inventory car been given a delivery date yet?