Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an email from my Lease company today to say they had been given a new estimated date from Tesla which was June 15. I feel like I had June 15 as an estimated date previously but I’d also had Feb/March and April too. But I feel like having that email today might be linked to what people are posting on here today. I wonder if my lease co have had a EDD update like some of you guys.

My order was M3 RWD white, black, Aeros, 19/01/22.

I ordered a M3 RWD on Jan 24th (with an EDD of May) and for the last month it has been locked on late June.
It only seemed to default to my original EDD for 3 days at the end of April so fingers crossed my car is on RCC Europe!
24th Feb EDD: May 08 - June 05
3rd March EDD: July 02 - July 30
7th March EDD: June 05 - July 03
20th March EDD: May 09 - May 23
30th March EDD: May 11 - June 07
11th Apr EDD: May 30 - June 27
25th Apr EDD: May
28th Apr EDD: June 10 - June 30
6th May EDD: June 23 - June 30
13th May EDD: June 15 - June 30

And yes if you plotted the intervals between me hitting F5 they would look like this :)
1653077641344.png

I ordered a M3 RWD on Jan 24th (with an EDD of May) and for the last month it has been locked on late June.
It only seemed to default to my original EDD for 3 days at the end of April so fingers crossed my car is on RCC Europe!
24th Feb EDD: May 08 - June 05
3rd March EDD: July 02 - July 30
7th March EDD: June 05 - July 03
20th March EDD: May 09 - May 23
30th March EDD: May 11 - June 07
11th Apr EDD: May 30 - June 27
25th Apr EDD: May
28th Apr EDD: June 10 - June 30
6th May EDD: June 23 - June 30
13th May EDD: June 15 - June 30

And yes if you plotted the intervals between me hitting F5 they would look like this :)
View attachment 806768
Source code checks soon to go vertical too!

There is some real bullsh!t coming out of Tesla. Having reverted to choosing an inventory car, I was told today, a week after ordering it, that it might be another month before I can have it!! I asked how a car allegedly in their possession with <200 miles on the clock from new can take so long to prepare. She said she would need to speak with someone from Service and call me back. Alas, she never did.

Not only can they not supply new cars, they cannot supply 'used'.
This is strange. They called me and said I would have to collect from Dartford, Kent. Which was awkward for me being from the North West. But I agreed nonetheless. However they called me today and said they can deliver it to the Trafford centre, Manchester at the end of the next week and I can collect from there, which is perfect as that's 20 mins from me.

My EDD has sat solid on June 18 - June 30 for a while now, but, what I'm super excited about is the levelling of the playfield with so many EDDs aligning with mine. I was at Tesla Greenhithe yesterday catching up with the folk there, and they were very confident in the EDD for me.

1653079425587.png

Lovely day to in Kent for a stroll.

@Zeit93 sorry I couldn't photo your car for you :( I tried.

We located it to the building in the background, and absolutely inaccessible for walkers! I think they may have been powder puffing it for you :D

1653079151370.png

Grats to everyone with June EDDs now. I think today just electrified the air with the positive energy we were all hoping for.

Toast to MORNING PEACE or RCC EUROPE, whichever one you are. 🥂

My EDD has sat solid on June 18 - June 30 for a while now, but, what I'm super excited about is the levelling of the playfield with so many EDDs aligning with mine. I was at Tesla Greenhithe yesterday catching up with the folk there, and they were very confident in the EDD for me.

View attachment 806785

Lovely day to in Kent for a stroll.

@Zeit93 sorry I couldn't locate your car for you :( I tried.

It was somewhere in the building in the background, and absolutely inaccessible for walkers! I think they may have been powder puffing it for you :D

View attachment 806781

Grats to everyone with June EDDs now. I think today just electrified the air with the positive energy we were all hoping for.

Toast to MORNING PEACE or RCC EUROPE, whichever one you are. 🥂
I was there yesterday as well, just sat in in a 3 playing with the screen

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77