Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My “May” has also disappeared from the app this morning. Website still showing “May 2022”. Perhaps an algorithm that removed edd from the app when the date has passed? Just a thought given this is the last day of May. Tempted to call Tesla and ask what time I should come collect my car today 😂
Just let them know you will be arrive in 30mins for collecting the car. Ask them make sure everything is ready when you are in😎🥳

• Funny
Reactions: ClareH
Just got my request for payment from Tesla. No VIN yet (only found in source code).

Your VIN will be in your final invoice in your account

1654004073652.png

Just called through and they don't have my car reg yet either
Same here, I was trying to get in early on insurance, and wanted a reg plate for that... They sent me my VIN, but no plate.

I managed to secure a Churchill quote for around £550 for 30 days so should be be ok to wait a couple of weeks for a plate. Wasn't able to get cheaper than that unfortuantely. I will not complain though!

Reactions: JOL1 and Daedalus
Sorry that was me. I've been a long term lurker here and was just lucky to have my phone when the telegram app pinged me the new car in stock.

Auto-complete credit card details using Edge browser also helped with the speed! So just a tip for the future.

I called Tesla straight away and a helpful chap refunded my £200 on my original order as well as re-registering the account I set up with my company details (as for speed I just used my personal details to secure the car (less fields to complete) - another tip for potential buyers of these rapid stock alerts).

The Tesla guy seemed quite happy to speak to someone who wasn't calling about where their order is or why they didn't manage to buy a stock item in time!

Pick up from Southampton, date TBC.

@guicane I hope you are lucky next time!
Haha no worries! Happy for you!

Reactions: Snowy77
Did that all happen today? From nothing this morning, to VIN and collection confirmed?

I wonder if that was a vehicle that was assigned to someone else, but they couldn't take it for whatever reason.
Just out of interest what are Tesla saying to you @Pablotti ?

I have the same spec White/Black/20’s ordered 22nd March and Tesla have all but confirmed to me today August/September delivery after originally being May 😥