Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes don't get the checklist palaver. Bought many cars over the years and never needed a checklist. As long as it's got no visible damage on delivery then it's good to go. If there is is damage, report it and go. It's not getting sorted before you drive away (or in my case for home delivery the transporter driver heads off into the sunset). If you find something wrong in the future then get it sorted under warranty.
Have to admit that video did seem a bit OTT. I’ve had quite a few new cars over the years and never checked them like that Before.

Checking primarily for visible damage that you’d find hard to attribute to the supplier if only seen later makes good sense.

Thanks for the advice also , I've email the sales and finance support email address to try and get someone to act on the refund of the 17.5k they owe.

Oddly, someone called from Tesla but never left a VM..not sure if it was about that or something else.

Hopefully tomorrow someone comes back to me
@Sw1000
Every Tesla SC has access to your account and can authoirise or change any plans you have regarding your purchase.

If I was £17.5k owing from them it's a certaintly I would be paying them a visit in person.

Obviously an administration error along the way somewhere that can be fixed in seconds if you could get to them face to face.

Congrats. Ordered same colours but 19" wheels. If possible, can you post pics - I might tempted to upgrade the alloys in the future (after delivery)
Don’t worry pics will come as soon as it arrives 👍🏼 Trying to tone it down a little as I know lots of people are disappointed they’ve not got theirs, but Im super excited!

Have a great day. Be safe.
I have just read that you have a home delivery how great is that!!

Now then......SWMBO says " Tell him to keep a lookout; they may not ring the bell but just leave it on the doorstep."
"No problem" I replied "He has moved the T.P.S. into the front garden and is reading the Times in dressing gown, slippers, a silk cravat and cigarette holder. The best silver coffee set is on the side table and the bunting is gently swaying in the warm gentle breeze. Huzzah!"

• Funny
Reactions: ean36t and Snowy77
Don’t worry pics will come as soon as it arrives 👍🏼 Trying to tone it down a little as I know lots of people are disappointed they’ve not got theirs, but Im super excited!
No need mate... even though still waiting for mine, shouldn't stop you from being happy you've got yours!!! Plus i'm pretty certain everyone wants to see the pics!!