Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know if we'll need to adjust the headlight for driving in France (anywhere on the Continent?) OR, does being LED mean it's fine... (as opposed to my old Xenon stuff)
Sorry, I'm not sure if they are auto adjusting for the continent I sold an Audi Q8 for the MYLR a couple of months ago and that did automatically adjust for the continent but I'm not sure enough to say about Tesla

Reactions: ean36t
All MIC MYs come with matrix headlights…
I believe there was a legitimate concern for a while due to parts shortages where they could have reverted to old ones to keep production running during lockdown
Correct, I had heard that they were producing some cars without Matrix headlights and discontinued them in USA. My thought process was what tends to happen in USA the rest of GF's will follow suit at some point....

Reactions: ean36t
Super excited for everyone receiving theirs, and great to see the parcel shelf seems to have finally arrived. Hopefully something a bit more substantial than the 3rd party ones we've seen means it'll have some sound isolating qualities. Obviously also hopeful they all (including mine) have one, and it isnt a mixture!
Never thought I would see a parcel shelf as something everyone was excited about. I'm sure I've never had one without it even though we always take it out because the dogs

Reactions: Toblerone
Do you know if we'll need to adjust the headlight for driving in France (anywhere on the Continent?) OR, does being LED mean it's fine... (as opposed to my old Xenon stuff)
The LED lights that Tesla use are meant to produce a flat beam and therefore don't need adjustment. The light hardware being matrix or not isn't a factor.

The reality is the beams aren't that flat and you could get flashed so you may need to make an adjustment to lower the beams slightly - which is done in settings.

Quick q on company car / salary sacrifice schemes. I had a quote via my employer for a MYP through Alphabet. It’s an all inclusive scheme and the monthly price seems reasonable (~£1k per month gross) but the insurance excess is a whopping £2.5k for any claim.

Does anyone else have experience of increased quotes as this seems prohibitively expensive! Same increased excess for MYLR so it’s not a P issue.