Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone looking at trade-in values that will be taking delivery this quarter, I found Tesla to be very bad value wise.

Funnily just traded in our 3 year old Skoda Kodiaq (only 15k miles on the clock), purchased 3 years back for 33k new. webuyanycar offered me £25,100. Had a few stone chips etc so offered me 24,5k on physical inspection. Also it's part of the sales game to haggle a little bit more.

Whole process took less then 30 mins and they were very good.

Tesla offered us 23k on trade-in for our model Y but we turned that down. Offer values were between 24-26k without seeing the car so I consider them quite reasonably.

Webuyanycar pretty much zero hassle ,Model Y being enjoyed also

For anyone looking at trade-in values that will be taking delivery this quarter, I found Tesla to be very bad value wise.

Funnily just traded in our 3 year old Skoda Kodiaq (only 15k miles on the clock), purchased 3 years back for 33k new. webuyanycar offered me £25,100. Had a few stone chips etc so offered me 24,5k on physical inspection. Also it's part of the sales game to haggle a little bit more.

Whole process took less then 30 mins and they were very good.

Tesla offered us 23k on trade-in for our model Y but we turned that down. Offer values were between 24-26k without seeing the car so I consider them quite reasonably.

Webuyanycar pretty much zero hassle ,Model Y being enjoyed also
Couldn't agree more, I pulled my car from the trade in with Tesla as they offered £10k less than they did in March when I ordered.

Had my Black M3P ordered 18th April delivery date to UK bought forward from est. Aug -> September 25th-November 9th -> August 16th-September 15th. . I'm guessing it will be rolling off End of Line soon/recently. and boarding a ship in the new couple of weeks.

Had my first sentry incident today. We're in Cornwall, parked in a 24 hour public car park. Had a video of some drunk bloke trying to nick my dust caps, as he bent down, the lights came on in ecar and he exited stage left 😂. Good to see the security in action.
The lights come on INSIDE the car? That’s news to me. I thought it was just external lights flashed and screen gives message about recording.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
Same here (early April order), EDDv5/6 seems to indicate I am also a “candidate” for class of Q3 - there again if there are still pending deliveries for Feb/March orders then I could well just be a candidate without admission☺️
I'm with you guys and aligning with the Q3 hopefuls. Ordered 15th March, initial EDD of May, but now heading for Aug 25 to Oct 9th.

Had my Black M3P ordered 18th April delivery date to UK bought forward from est. Aug -> September 25th-November 9th -> August 16th-September 15th. . I'm guessing it will be rolling off End of Line soon/recently. and boarding a ship in the new couple of weeks.
cool story bro - but for another thread. This thread is for movements of ships.
There’s another thread for 2022 general delivery chat.

Reactions: Pajo78