Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys am I right in thinking that when pre-conditioning the car the battery gets warmed automatically rather than me needing to do anything else?

As in of if I set it to warm to 22 degrees for 35 minutes before I leave the car will also start to warm the battery too?

You need to reset your TPMS at your new pressure so you don't get low pressure warning as a deviation from whatever pressure it is currently set to.

firm and jiggly is what it is - tolerance to it is somewhat dependent on what you are use to. I had a passenger the other day wearing a rough textured coat - it sounded like they were sanding something as they were constantly jolted against the seatbelt.
Thanks. You don't seem to have the option to choose your own pressure - only to choose your wheel configuration - 18" areos, 19" sport, etc. I put them all up to 40 psi, which is only 2 below the recommended 42 all-round, but the amber warning is still showing, but only for the front two wheels. I thought that TPMS warnings were triggered at 20% below - which would be <34. Very odd 🤔

Thanks. You don't seem to have the option to choose your own pressure - only to choose your wheel configuration - 18" areos, 19" sport, etc. I put them all up to 40 psi, which is only 2 below the recommended 42 all-round, but the amber warning is still showing, but only for the front two wheels. I thought that TPMS warnings were triggered at 20% below - which would be <34. Very odd 🤔
Try this

Attachments

• Resetting_TPMS_Sensor_2NOV17_en_EU.pdf
    486.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Informative
Reactions: DIY-Trev
Had a better look today even though the weather is still trolling me. The dreaded swirls are present unfortunately so have booked in service. She’s still a beaut though. Few pics in poor conditions and last night sorry not the best
B3C80EF6-99EC-4742-954C-FBF7D28E54E3.jpeg
A23D6B64-2BC2-4948-997F-443BBF12743C.jpeg

Attachments

• 669CE54E-A501-4C53-AB7E-07EDE4F5379D.jpeg
    669CE54E-A501-4C53-AB7E-07EDE4F5379D.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 8650B737-7727-4F66-A2C2-B88BA8E995E7.jpeg
    8650B737-7727-4F66-A2C2-B88BA8E995E7.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 40
Surely that cannot be the end of that issue. There must be a way they can dial in and change it or send a new sim? Appalling if it is the end...
Coincidentally, after raising and then having my service request immediately closed, I am now seeing YouTube GB and can access BBC iPlayer.

So there must have been some behind the scenes reconfiguration, despite what I was told.

Can I just check at with others whether they are getting a lot of dotted lines on the display and warnings about the car not slowing down as much when releasing the accelerator at the moment?

I understand this is due to the battery being cold but I am surprised quite to the extent I am getting it this week when I am driving, I got it earlier and it was 8 degrees.

Can I just check at with others whether they are getting a lot of dotted lines on the display and warnings about the car not slowing down as much when releasing the accelerator at the moment?
Yes. And some juddering when asking it to regen more than it can. Combination of high charge and low temperatures. It was actually worse a few days ago when it was less cold but the battery was more charged.

I’ve just run mine right down to 17% charge and noticed the right-hand side of the power line was shorter, presumably indicating less available power.