Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went online chat was much quicker
Yep me too but they couldn’t help as needed a different team. So tried to call and twice asked for a call back 🤷🏻‍♂️ Eventually emailed the Winchester Service Centre and he rang his mate at Soton port and was sorted in 15mins. Just had a call back which went dead as soon as I picked up 🤦🏻‍♂️

But I’m sorted and ready for Fri collection

Reactions: Millenium101
I’m just a couple of days away from collection but weirdly not that excited at the moment. Sold my car on Motorway last Tuesday but still waiting for the winning dealer to actually come and collect it. Getting a bit stressed and annoyed by it. Could have kept the Tesla trade-in and had a smooth lead-up to Tesla ownership but the lure of an additional £1800 and listening to friends was too strong. There’s a lot to be said for the easy route (usually my default option!)

Reactions: dajw2793
I’m just a couple of days away from collection but weirdly not that excited at the moment. Sold my car on Motorway last Tuesday but still waiting for the winning dealer to actually come and collect it. Getting a bit stressed and annoyed by it. Could have kept the Tesla trade-in and had a smooth lead-up to Tesla ownership but the lure of an additional £1800 and listening to friends was too strong. There’s a lot to be said for the easy route (usually my default option!)
I sold my car on Motorway on 28th Nov. Had to call myself on 1st Dec to get collect time allocated by collection company. Collection was a week latter only :eek: Was worried that I might loose my tesla collection on 16th Dec.
Fortunately, all went well. Car was collected yesterday. Full agreed price paid to my account before car left.

Tesla Trade in was £3k less than I got for selling car using Motorway. A little bit of nail biting 😰... but it was worth to have extra £3k

Try calling collection company to see if they have allocated collection date for you.

Reactions: rowedav
I sold my car on Motorway on 28th Nov. Had to call myself on 1st Dec to get collect time allocated by collection company. Collection was a week latter only :eek: Was worried that I might loose my tesla collection on 16th Dec.
Fortunately, all went well. Car was collected yesterday. Full agreed price paid to my account before car left.

Tesla Trade in was £3k less than I got for selling car using Motorway. A little bit of nail biting 😰... but it was worth to have extra £3k

Try calling collection company to see if they have allocated collection date for you.

I'm all good for the Tesla tomorrow (deposit etc is paid thanks to a wealthy friend!) and my Mercedes is now booked for collection on Monday afternoon so should be all good now. Almost there...

Reactions: Jon_UK and dajw2793

I'm going through Motorway at the moment...I was happy with their valuation, and with the winning 'bid', but then didn't hear from the dealer for a few days after. Bit nail-bitey. Rang them and they said it would actually be the car collector who'd get in touch, and that they'd sort out the finance settlement while they were at my home. Could be a couple of weeks though. Still...bit of communication from them woudl have been nice!

Reactions: rowedav
I'm going through Motorway at the moment...I was happy with their valuation, and with the winning 'bid', but then didn't hear from the dealer for a few days after. Bit nail-bitey. Rang them and they said it would actually be the car collector who'd get in touch, and that they'd sort out the finance settlement while they were at my home. Could be a couple of weeks though. Still...bit of communication from them woudl have been nice!
Agreed - the Motorway process was very easy...after that the experience seems to be in the lap of the Gods as to the winning dealer and how responsive they are.

Agreed - the Motorway process was very easy...after that the experience seems to be in the lap of the Gods as to the winning dealer and how responsive they are.
I'm collecting tomorrow too. I agree that Motorway process was smooth, easy and well-designed. The dealer with the winning bid let me down though. Put me off a few times until in the end I asked him if he just wanted to forget it. He did.

I went to Cazoo instead. A very slick process again and they gave me a few hundred quid more than I'd got from Motorway. Got a valuation on Saturday, booked in to drop off on Monday. Less than 20 mins after arriving at Cazoo, the money was in my account.

All set for tomorrow now :D

Reactions: dajw2793
I'm collecting tomorrow too. I agree that Motorway process was smooth, easy and well-designed. The dealer with the winning bid let me down though. Put me off a few times until in the end I asked him if he just wanted to forget it. He did.

I went to Cazoo instead. A very slick process again and they gave me a few hundred quid more than I'd got from Motorway. Got a valuation on Saturday, booked in to drop off on Monday. Less than 20 mins after arriving at Cazoo, the money was in my account.

All set for tomorrow now :D
have a great day, was there yesterday for my pick up 👍

Reactions: mattdav
Collection day for me. Had a great day! Posted my experience here if anyone if interested :)

Tesla delivery day today, apparently it is being delivered from the Brent Cross hub. I live in central London so hoping it won't arrive to late in the day as I need to go straight to work when it arrives!! Super excited though!
D-Day for my M3LR today - not heard anything yet from the delivery people (got the email at 8:30 from tesla ) - how did you find out where yours was being delivered from?
They closed my road yesterday so was wondering if I will get a call before they come, to figure out where they will actually deliver to.