Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Search for "5YJ" which is the VIN prefix for Tesla Motors. Beware though.. there is a comment with an example VIN for a model X which can cause confusion. In my order html there is some java code "var vin = '5YJ**************';" I'm guessing the *'s will get replaced with the real VIN at some point.

Sorry.. back to the shipping forecast!
Thanks, but I think 3JY is Freemont, not China. LRW is the one.

I have just checked in the Tesla site chat and Davide went and checked my order and confirmed not only the latest chip which is the only question I asked but also confirmed that it has the new battery 🔋, my vin is 477 as well.

I hope it helps any body wondering.

F2-E4-AB60-F511-4-CBB-A2-BF-02-B601-F75-DAB.png

• Informative
Reactions: drewpost
I'd be more inclined to believe it if I had received this.

View attachment 756582

Well that is very interesting! Yes, if I receive that message I will believe it too 😆 But then conversely, if I don't get that message I'll be even more convinced that mine is probably Intel processor.

Quite the range drop though, those Ryzen processors must be power hungry beasts! I guess the range difference will be made up for by the bigger battery when that rolls out as well though.