Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exact same but order confirmed 04/03. I was going past my local dealership today so went in to see what the chat was and was pretty much told the best thing is to go via the lease company for updates. I’ve seen others in the thread order at similar times and have delivery dates. I am going to call on Monday and see what Zenith can tell me!
I went through a broker and not really had updates from them, they tell me I will know before them, but it would be nice to know an idea of when. Hope you hear something 👍

Took delivery of a Model 3 Performance today.
Just some thoughts on bits I’d wondered and hadn’t seen.

Tesla sent me way more info than Tusker - all I had from the latter was an email to my work addresses yesterday. Tesla had kept me updated of the delivery by text.

Car was delivered on the back of a truck by Anyvan - good comms and driver tracking so you knew what to expect

Driver expertly reversed the car off the truck, took pictures of the exterior, handed me the key card pack and was off

The car took about 10 hours to appear on the app

I have the updated tail lights

Only had 30% charge

Drivers seat has lumbar adjustment - passenger does not

Happy with the car all in all - ordered an alcantara dash kit from DAJ though as I can’t get on with the wood.

Couple of questions:

What’s the point of the green stickers on the 20” wheels? I’ve taken them off but it seems an odd thing for Tesla not to remove.

How do you activate premium connectivity? Does it take time? Heard I should have 1 month free but doesn’t seem like the features are active.

Last edited:
Sorry you are wrong, this was today's order, as you see the base price is 51K:

View attachment 779561
For a start you haven't added the £935 delivery and £55 first registration fee (£990)!

The price you would pay for a no added option model 3 LR today would be £51990.

Also your claim that it went up £3500 in one hit is simply incorrect!

The price increased by £2000 a couple of days ago, it was previously £49990.

And on October 27th last year the price went up from £48490 to £49990, and increase of £1500.

I recall this very well, because I had ordered my RWD (SR+) the evening before at the old price of £40990.

The following day this went up £1000, and the LR by £1500! 👍

This happened to me the other day, the final offer expires after 60 days, even if it's been accepted.

I got an email saying it expired and to provide an updated odometer reading, which had increased by about 500 miles for me and I submitted it.
I too was very worried it would drop. But I was also hopeful that it might go up!

The offer that came was the same as the original offer 2 months ago :)
They dropped mine by 2k !

Exact same but order confirmed 04/03. I was going past my local dealership today so went in to see what the chat was and was pretty much told the best thing is to go via the lease company for updates. I’ve seen others in the thread order at similar times and have delivery dates. I am going to call on Monday and see what Zenith can tell me!
I am getting a car through Zenith also, but don't expect them to know much more. I have been given a pick update (not a delivery) and a registration, and Zenith knew nothing about this until I told them.

Originally I ordered the end of January, the tesla ordering page said new orders would have an EDD of March, Zenith said May once they placed the order

Tesla would not tell me anything on the chat, just kept saying speak to the lease company, as they are not authorized to talk to me.

I am getting a car through Zenith also, but don't expect them to know much more. I have been given a pick update (not a delivery) and a registration, and Zenith knew nothing about this until I told them.

Originally I ordered the end of January, the tesla ordering page said new orders would have an EDD of March, Zenith said May once they placed the order

Tesla would not tell me anything on the chat, just kept saying speak to the lease company, as they are not authorized to talk to me.
Maybe it is just particular leasing companies, as I got my reg plate off Craig on the chat not long after I got the text from Tesla suggesting a date I could pick up the car. I did however go through to the US chat by mistake at first and they knew nothing so maybe make you are using the UK one? Tusker have been behind Tesla at every step 🤦🏼‍♀️

Good luck to everyone getting their cars today. Got my M3 yesterday and it went very smoothly, apart from the charge level which was only 14% but they guys top it up to 38% whilst I was waiting which was well enough for me.
Unfortunately the weather in Southampton was foul, rainy and windy so only managed to get couple of quick snaps of the place. The guys were planning today as it seems it’s going to be busy.
Southampton had loads of Tesla’s, many unregistered driving around from the workshops to the parking lots. Hundreds awaiting collection and I guess delivery to other hubs.
The delivery hub itself was a little marquee tent with a black M3 I’m it and couple of chairs. There was some cans of Fanta, a coffee machine and M3 frunk full of little packets of Jaffa cakes.
I was there an about 45 mins early as had arranged collection in a nearby location of my Skoda which I sold though Motorway. They didn’t seem to mind though.
I was told to go and check the car, come back and let them know any concerns and then I would sign for it. I was happy with the car, honestly could not find anything wrong with it. Signed for the car and my Tesla app got activated. Drove home in the pouring rain and spray. Camera’s got calibrated and did a little stretch at the end with autopilot despite little rain. No phantom breaks, although kept foot on pedal just in case. The acceleration in the RWD is great and it’s very responsive. We’ve already got electric Corsa which is great and very nippy but the Tesla is a lot faster and absolutely enough for me.
My 2 daughters and I had a great explore of the many games in the afternoon and they loved the car.
Overall, very happy with the whole delivery day experience and looking forward to many miles of happy electric motoring.

Attachments

• 3C7E8C57-9BF3-47C3-A800-E129FC64E621.jpeg
    3C7E8C57-9BF3-47C3-A800-E129FC64E621.jpeg
    954.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 3613C538-B2BB-4C09-AC6B-EDA89AF7DCFB.jpeg
    3613C538-B2BB-4C09-AC6B-EDA89AF7DCFB.jpeg
    625.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2468.jpg
    IMG_2468.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2469.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2470.jpg
    IMG_2470.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 37
Good luck to everyone getting their cars today. Got my M3 yesterday and it went very smoothly, apart from the charge level which was only 14% but they guys top it up to 38% whilst I was waiting which was well enough for me.
Unfortunately the weather in Southampton was foul, rainy and windy so only managed to get couple of quick snaps of the place. The guys were planning today as it seems it’s going to be busy.
Southampton had loads of Tesla’s, many unregistered driving around from the workshops to the parking lots. Hundreds awaiting collection and I guess delivery to other hubs.
The delivery hub itself was a little marquee tent with a black M3 I’m it and couple of chairs. There was some cans of Fanta, a coffee machine and M3 frunk full of little packets of Jaffa cakes.
I was there an about 45 mins early as had arranged collection in a nearby location of my Skoda which I sold though Motorway. They didn’t seem to mind though.
I was told to go and check the car, come back and let them know any concerns and then I would sign for it. I was happy with the car, honestly could not find anything wrong with it. Signed for the car and my Tesla app got activated. Drove home in the pouring rain and spray. Camera’s got calibrated and did a little stretch at the end with autopilot despite little rain. No phantom breaks, although kept foot on pedal just in case. The acceleration in the RWD is great and it’s very responsive. We’ve already got electric Corsa which is great and very nippy but the Tesla is a lot faster and absolutely enough for me.
My 2 daughters and I had a great explore of the many games in the afternoon and they loved the car.
Overall, very happy with the whole delivery day experience and looking forward to many miles of happy electric motoring.
Great write-up! Gives those of us waiting an idea of what to expect, thanks!