Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my M3 Blue RWD today!
I noticed lot's of Blue cars from AF22 club :D

1) Everything seemed fine except that small panel gap on the rear left side. I checked all the cars around and all of them have the same issue.
2) The car was pretty dirty outside (this is its first picture) and due to staff shortage and rain? I guess they did not clean them. I found some chips in the bonnet as well. However, I did not check for scratches as I wanted to drive it asap!
3) Every spec I saw on the forum matches my cars', so at least the car has consistent build (not like 2021 LR December batches)
4) Charge was at 26%, so I was not able to make it home. I found a Tesla supercharger on the way home. Found out that one of the superchargers is out of order and there is a queue for charging! Spent like an hour to find an opportunity to charge my car ☹️ It charged 50% in less than 20 mins!

Amazing drive quality. I could feel the lower acceleration compared to 2021 SR+ model. Still, very happy with my car. Good luck to you all!

20220312_121645.jpg

Picked up my M3 Blue RWD today!
I noticed lot's of Blue cars from AF22 club :D

1) Everything seemed fine except that small panel gap on the rear left side. I checked all the cars around and all of them have the same issue.
2) The car was pretty dirty outside (this is its first picture) and due to staff shortage and rain? I guess they did not clean them. I found some chips in the bonnet as well. However, I did not check for scratches as I wanted to drive it asap!
3) Every spec I saw on the forum matches my cars', so at least the car has consistent build (not like 2021 LR December batches)
4) Charge was at 26%, so I was not able to make it home. I found a Tesla supercharger on the way home. Found out that one of the superchargers is out of order and there is a queue for charging! Spent like an hour to find an opportunity to charge my car ☹️ It charged 50% in less than 20 mins!

Amazing drive quality. I could feel the lower acceleration compared to 2021 SR+ model. Still, very happy with my car. Good luck to you all!

View attachment 779939
Was there no chargers at the Southampton pick up place? Someone posted earlier they only had 3%. I am guessing that is about 10miles!!!

Reactions: MoSkeeto
M3 standard GJ22 gang pickup from Bluewater this afternoon, had 60 miles in it but im only 10 miles away. A fair amount of swirls going on which they said the service centre can buff out. Have you guys chosen Exterior Trim in the service booking and just quoted swirl marks?

Still looks very pretty!
Soooo nice!! How was your Bluewater experience? I'm there in a couple weeks

Soooo nice!! How was your Bluewater experience? I'm there in a couple weeks
Went shopping with the wife until the appointment, the desk is in the ground floor of the car park. Was 3rd in a queue, 5 mins later I've shown my driving licence and I got the key cards! Very quick and easy!

Theres a small outside car park as you leave, good to see the car in real light which is where I took the picture.

Went shopping with the wife until the appointment, the desk is in the ground floor of the car park. Was 3rd in a queue, 5 mins later I've shown my driving licence and I got the key cards! Very quick and easy!

Theres a small outside car park as you leave, good to see the car in real light which is where I took the picture.
Ah brilliant! Thank you so much :) Is the desk near the superchargers?

Collected my M3P today around 1330 from NEC. Went all the way round the outside of the hall once as missed the small entrance with the limited signage. 😅 It is basically a massive marquee full of rows of Teslas M3 and MY from what I could see.

About 10 minutes wait until I got served, showed my driving licence, signed and got keycards. The lady said they had 112 collections today. Got connected to app within a couple of minutes of signing.

8 miles on the clock on collection, no major issues I could see but didn't do a thorough check really as with my partner and don't live far so could check at home. Its charge was at just over 100 miles remaining. Have Ryzen, new rear lights, Li-ion "12V" battery. Haven't checked which subtype of rear motor or the main battery type, but after getting the car it no longer matters to me.

Navigated further out to try out Supercharging but forgot to mark to avoid toll roads in settings so went through M6 Toll. 🙄 At least could do a proper launch after the gate with partner not having sat in a Tesla before. She has no idea it was a much quicker car than my previous M2 and M140i, so had a bit of a shock. 😅

Only issue so far is YouTube being Netherlands but told it is stuck like that when I asked at the NEC, but haven't updated the car yet so don't know if it will change or stay that way. Doesn't really bother me, but no BBC iPlayer either.

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_214912.jpg
    IMG_20220312_214912.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20220312_215319.jpg
    IMG_20220312_215319.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 42
Collected my M3P today around 1330 from NEC. Went all the way round the outside of the hall once as missed the small entrance with the limited signage. 😅 It is basically a massive marquee full of rows of Teslas M3 and MY from what I could see.

About 10 minutes wait until I got served, showed my driving licence, signed and got keycards. The lady said they had 112 collections today. Got connected to app within a couple of minutes of signing.

8 miles on the clock on collection, no major issues I could see but didn't do a thorough check really as with my partner and don't live far so could check at home. Its charge was at just over 100 miles remaining. Have Ryzen, new rear lights, Li-ion "12V" battery. Haven't checked which subtype of rear motor or the main battery type, but after getting the car it no longer matters to me.

Navigated further out to try out Supercharging but forgot to mark to avoid toll roads in settings so went through M6 Toll. 🙄 At least could do a proper launch after the gate with partner not having sat in a Tesla before. She has no idea it was a much quicker car than my previous M2 and M140i, so had a bit of a shock. 😅

Only issue so far is YouTube being Netherlands but told it is stuck like that when I asked at the NEC, but haven't updated the car yet so don't know if it will change or stay that way. Doesn't really bother me, but no BBC iPlayer either.
😍

How do you find it compared to the M2? I have an M2 myself (keeping for track car) but curious what a fellow owner’s thoughts are? :)

Haha I saw your car! Red looks great, enjoy it!!

looks great, have been reading your posts along the way and can sense your excitement. Enjoy your new toy!
Cheers @JOL1 - i was starting to get worried at 5pm for a 1026am ti 1426 delivery. BUT, delivery was good once it arrived. The anyvans guys are doing 500 miles a day delivery Teslas. Mental. So, all fine, Ryzen chip, but i‘m not sure i have heated wheel and rear seats….