Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update, checked in with Tesla and sadly no viable matches. We haven't yet rulled it out as there's still a few days left for people to collect a vehicle.

ONE week to go before we should start to see some Q2 shipping activity at Shanghai. Even though it's not RIGHT NOW, it does feel like Tesla eve for me is within sight! Compared to waiting since November, just a few weeks to go seems within touching distance. it's like running a marathon, as soon as you see that finish line.. it gives you a sudden boost.. ahhh!
Good luck , hoping I might hear about my RWD. There was one same spec online, put a call back in today but got no call back so far. Don’t hold any hope though as there was one local to me last week l, contacted chat and was told same as you, it was more expensive than when I ordered so they couldn’t or wouldn’t allocate it. Frustrating when you’ve been without a car for so long.

My m3lr came at 2.30pm today. Managed to snow foam, wash and dry, tar remover, iron remover, clay bar, paint correction polish, (bonnet had the most swirls) ipa wipe and 2 coats of carpro SiC. I’m absolutely knackered now.
14CB6AF2-F693-4D57-95E1-C98CCF5009A5.jpeg

Doing my first charge at home. When it started, the Tesla app was reporting 32/32A. I then stopped it (playing really) and now when it charges, it is only 16/32A. Is this normal, as the car appears to be only charging at half the allowable rate
Answered my own question

Went to car, and there was a warning message saying the cable was not in properly. Refitted it and all is good.

Wonder why the app did not give me this message?

Hi, new to the form. I've ordered a blue M3 RWD via my company lease on salary sacrifice. Placed the order on 17th Dec and was told arrival by 31Mar. Two weeks ago it changed to "TBC." I asked my lease company to chase. They have now said that tesla have allocated all their March cars and the next shipment isn't until Aug! Only chance for earlier is a cancellation. Is there anything I can do to accelerate this, or is it just sit and wait now?

Hello everyone. My 2022 Model 3 Long-range AWD with Aero 18" wheels in Metallic Silver (MSM) with black interior will be delivered next Thursday. I have already paid Tesla outright for it (£56,090) but have decided to cancel and get a full refund. Before I do so thought perhaps to offer it only to help anyone who may be interested to get one now (as current new order wait time of 8-11 months). I am not looking or asking for any premium and only doing this to help anyone interested otherwise shall receive full refund from Tesla. In case you or someone you know is interested, message me by the 29 March when I shall cancel the vehicle. I am just offering this as a favour for someone who doesn't wish to wait a few months. There is no premium just what i have paid Tesla.

NOTE: I am not transferring reservations which is not allowed. I have purchased the vehicle and am selling it to a lucky person who wishes to purchase it

Consequently delivery postponed from tomorrow and I've got all fingers crossed until the end of the month to wait for this V5 in the post (what even is that??).
If no V5 before next Thursday (it's supposed to now take only 3-4 days🤞) then car goes on general sale and I'm back in the May/June club.
I actually just applied for for a change of address on my current car's V5 last Thursday, it came on Monday. So they aren't completely slow at the moment (well, as of last week!)

Reactions: ElectricPolice
Oh, and today Trafford opened its 15 newly installed Superchargers. My car only had 30% charge as did couple others on the chargers. Boy they charge fast.
Ohh, that’s a great news. I was hoping for them to activate superchargers before end of March as it says Q1. I’m collecting on Tuesday so plan is to plug it in immediately to avoid issues with 12V battery calibration and also whilst supercharging I can check the car around properly. I took day off and was worried that if car is on low charge I will have to drive home and charge it for several hours before I can have a fun. But this changes everything. Hopefully charge to 100% will not take longer than 1hour and rest of the day I can drive it around 😃😃😃

Ohh, that’s a great news. I was hoping for them to activate superchargers before end of March as it says Q1. I’m collecting on Tuesday so plan is to plug it in immediately to avoid issues with 12V battery calibration and also whilst supercharging I can check the car around properly. I took day off and was worried that if car is on low charge I will have to drive home and charge it for several hours before I can have a fun. But this changes everything. Hopefully charge to 100% will not take longer than 1hour and rest of the day I can drive it around 😃😃😃
Charging to 100% takes ages even on super charger, you shouldn’t sit on them to 100% anyway, do that at home

One thing I would say is that despite reading the manual multiple times and watching videos for about two years all of a sudden I just don’t know where to start!
My wife asked me the other day whilst I was watching yet another YouTube video about Tesla 😂😂😂You must know everything about Tesla by now” .
I’m long term fan and this will be my first Tesla and after watching hundreds if not thousands of videos, I still think I will be like “where do I change this, how do I set up that etc.” Good thing is that I can always go back to those YouTube videos I watched so many times 😂😂😂