Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coincidentally, after raising and then having my service request immediately closed, I am now seeing YouTube GB and can access BBC iPlayer.

So there must have been some behind the scenes reconfiguration, despite what I was told.
Yes same here, although according to speedtest or whatismyip it is still coming out of the Netherlands, it seems we are getting UK websites now.

I put the Car on charge last night, it was at 83% and woke this morning to a 97% full car so it filled 14% in 4 hours.

A message from my charger app said the car was charging slower than expected. I appreciate the last bit is slower to charge but surely it would be faster than 14% in 4 hours? Do you reckon temperature is to blame again, it was very cold last night?

Do you reckon temperature is to blame again, it was very cold last night?
Charging rate really slows down towards 100%. Mine did 17% to 88% in the 8hrs scheduled by Intelligent Octopus last night. I checked it was starting/stopping on time because it was the first time I've used IO but it was drawing 32A throughout at around 1C ambient.

Last edited:
I put the Car on charge last night, it was at 83% and woke this morning to a 97% full car so it filled 14% in 4 hours.

A message from my charger app said the car was charging slower than expected. I appreciate the last bit is slower to charge but surely it would be faster than 14% in 4 hours? Do you reckon temperature is to blame again, it was very cold last night?
If you open Tesla Phone app while charging it give you a dynamic indicator of charge speed including km/miles per hour as the charge session progresses

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 73
After rejecting a car at 2 days notice (estimated May/June before a surprise text on Monday evening), looks like I'm on the naughty list now and my estimated delivery has dropped back to August!
Jeez! So this can happen to anyone! It seems totally unreasonable. However, we visited a SC on the 31st, bad idea, you could feel their end of quarter pressure as they were trying to close out Used Inventory vehicles handovers. I was reminded of Qend pressure from my past; I don't miss it.

Was your estimated delivery 05 May to 08 June? Also, what is your config please.

Does anyone know why my EDD isn’t shown in the app? When I log into my account via the website I can see it, but wondering why it’s not showing here (as I’ve seen many people post screenshots with the date here).

Tesla representative said my account is all up to date and there’s nothing outstanding for me to do.

AD23BC64-D27B-4AEF-8CEE-EC7448B0E2D0.jpeg

After rejecting a car at 2 days notice (estimated May/June before a surprise text on Monday evening), looks like I'm on the naughty list now and my estimated delivery has dropped back to August!
But Shanghai was to close for 2 days, now 6 days and still counting, not confirmed when production will fully resume yet AFAIK. That factory makes around 2,300 M3/MY per day so that is at least 14,000 'lost' cars for Q2 and then there are the Berlin delays where Tesla would have originally planned to have a good few thousand MY being delivered into Europe by Q2, I wonder how many MY Berlin will actually be able to produce/deliver this quarter?

I think that EDDs moving out generally are more likely a result of the above and other 'supply issues' that we are not even aware of. Though I guess it is possible to get 'sent to the back of the queue' if you change your spec or something.

But Shanghai was to close for 2 days, now 6 days and still counting, not confirmed when production will fully resume yet AFAIK. That factory makes around 2,300 M3/MY per day so that is at least 14,000 'lost' cars for Q2 and then there are the Berlin delays where Tesla would have originally planned to have a good few thousand MY being delivered into Europe by Q2, I wonder how many MY Berlin will actually be able to produce/deliver this quarter?

I think that EDDs moving out generally are more likely a result of the above and other 'supply issues' that we are not even aware of. Though I guess it is possible to get 'sent to the back of the queue' if you change your spec or something.
I heard a 4 day Shanghai Covid Closure but whatever, my date range has not moved........ yet!

Does anyone know why my EDD isn’t shown in the app? When I log into my account via the website I can see it, but wondering why it’s not showing here (as I’ve seen many people post screenshots with the date here).

Tesla representative said my account is all up to date and there’s nothing outstanding for me to do.

View attachment 789055
Mine was like that for about a week and a half before it showed on the app. Eventually showed exact same info on account page. It’ll show up soon, no doubt.

Jeez! So this can happen to anyone! It seems totally unreasonable. However, we visited a SC on the 31st, bad idea, you could feel their end of quarter pressure as they were trying to close out Used Inventory vehicles handovers. I was reminded of Qend pressure from my past; I don't miss it.

Was your estimated delivery 05 May to 08 June? Also, what is your config please.
It was those dates. Just checked and I'm now back to May 14 - June 10. More than happy with that.

M3 RWD, Blue/White/aeros

Reactions: Wattsisname
Sorry, what do you mean please?
There is a charge for the bridge and tunnel crossings at Dartford. It has to be paid online. I have my registration connected to my card on my account so it will just auto charge me when I cross.

Reactions: DanielSon
There is a charge for the bridge and tunnel crossings at Dartford. It has to be paid online. I have my registration connected to my card on my account so it will just auto charge me when I cross.
Thank you. Same process for London ULEZ and CC but not for long🤞😁🤞😁🤞😁

Reactions: delta0
If you are London/South based, does selecting Southampton over the London car park (Bluewater or wherever is next) make a difference? Do you have a higher chance of early delivery if Southampton given it's the port where all cars come in?