Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they suddenly got thrown a much later date then they may be more likely to walk.
And they will be walking, as no other manufacturer can give you a new EV car in 3 or 4 months.
An Audi Q4 is said to be 77wks lead time. If you want one of those you may as well get a Tesla MY to drive around for a year while you wait. You’ll probably make a bit of money on it also.

There is a very intricate CRM system that Tesla utilize and involves advanced heuristic algorithms running on a fully connected neural network. Of course, advanced AI is in place, you may have come across Emma (Enhanced machine management archetype) which in true Tesla practical joke fashion, gives the impression that everything is random.
The reality is that everything is meticulously planned and the whole ship-tracking and conspiracy theory apparatus is intentional only serves to further enhance the manufacturers appeal.

It’s a CHAOS engine running on the GLaDOS platform. The cake, I am afraid to tell you, is a lie.

• Funny
Reactions: jazzpill
And they will be walking, as no other manufacturer can give you a new EV car in 3 or 4 months.
An Audi Q4 is said to be 77wks lead time. If you want one of those you may as well get a Tesla MY to drive around for a year while you wait. You’ll probably make a bit of money on it also.
Yes it is a long wait for other EVs. I could only think of an EV6 that you could possibly get sooner than the others.

I’ve ordered back in early Feb through work who will lease through Rivus Fleet Solutions. EDD is unknown and I’m blind on my Tesla account.
Luckily Max from Tesla in Bristol Cribbs Causeway says my account looks good but no specific dates yet.
Good to see Shanghai Open again and I hope my order makes it onto a UK bound ship very soon 🤞

Ordered a M3LR MSM 18” Aeros

Reactions: Lee Davis
Just messaged Tesla and they said it changes once a car has been allocated to you
So, if you have "perpare for Delivery" that means Tesla as allocated a car for you? I really confused by my account as no more steps are too be done. There is nothing to pay apparently (I'm doing PCP with downpayment of trade in) But can't see Manchester as my collection point which I picked, and Est Del keeps dropping back.

So, if you have "perpare for Delivery" that means Tesla as allocated a car for you? I really confused by my account as no more steps are too be done. There is nothing to pay apparently (I'm doing PCP with downpayment of trade in) But can't see Manchester as my collection point which I picked, and Est Del keeps dropping back.
Im at the same point, I think there is a step after this requesting payment then delivery. Don't think the step we are at is really anything

You have to access it from a desktop or rotate your phone to landscape mode. Then click to expand the first « Delivery location » section at the top
I also can't see it on th desktop. I just have a pic of my car with " Perpare for Delivery" underneath that it says "Next Steps" which lists Payments with a tick and says nothing to pay. and on the other side "Completed Tasks" which just lists the PCP info and breakdown cost of the car. No where on my account is an option to see where the pick up is, or to even change any spec like wheels, colour, or pick up location. Am I missing something.

I also can't see it on th desktop. I just have a pic of my car with " Perpare for Delivery" underneath that it says "Next Steps" which lists Payments with a tick and says nothing to pay. and on the other side "Completed Tasks" which just lists the PCP info and breakdown cost of the car. No where on my account is an option to see where the pick up is, or to even change any spec like wheels, colour, or pick up location. Am I missing something.
Yeah I had the same thing when completing the steps before. Im guessing ill have a payment step but you wont as im on loan/deposit. I have the pickup missing as well, was only on displayed on the previous steps.

Yeah I had the same thing when completing the steps before. Im guessing ill have a payment step but you wont as im on loan/deposit. I have the pickup missing as well, was only on displayed on the previous steps.
Honestly, just wait guys. Tesla will make contact with you when they have a vehicle with your name on it.

They are very proficient with the finance/payment side and nothing you do, NOTHING will make the process go any faster, whether it is finance or cash, pay now or pay later... all means nothing if a car hasn't been matched. It doesn't work the other way around.

The finance for my wife's MYLR is all f**ked up with dollar payment signs and settlement figures still missing from the trade-in. Not fussed presently as there are no cars. When there is one they'll be on my case wanting my money pronto!!!

Forum's are fun but can be a little stressful;)

Good luck🍀

You are missing one big thing. The Tesla business model requires you to list your spec, order your car and await delivery. If you want to change spec, colour, wheels etc you can certainly do that but it is treated by Tesla as a new order and you are unlikely to hold your place in the long queue. I would encourage you to stick to your spec particularly given current circumstances.