Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Date lottery continues - our 3 Feb orders still show two as May 2022 and one as June 2022. The June one being the White/Black/19 spec which I thought might be the most likely to make it in Q2 (and which it appears others who ordered after have more specific EDDs for)?

Just wish Tesla would do something with the May ones and at least provide a realistic estimate - we all know May is impossible and it just leaves the decisions over selling/handing back existing vehicles much more confusing imho.
Doesn't make much sense as the poster just before you ordered the same spec, 2 months later than you and has a narrowed delivery window. Pretty strange indeed.

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
Thanks - Mine too cash ! But ordered end of March . May be Zafira trade-in causing the issue . Will contact them next week . I dont mind removing the trade-in as you get a better price outside . The only advantage is that you have access to a car always as Tesla EDD is never reliable :)
They could be prioritising no trade-in so they don’t have to delay getting the money for the traded in car? Or it could just be that we are getting allocated in semi random batches. Having to sell separately is going to be a pain, hopefully can get it sorted between VIN and collection, otherwise it will be painful…