Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean if there are no shipments ever in July for the UK why would the configurator display that month in the first place. Maybe they are changing their process
Again I’d remind you my Dad’s M3 RWD is still showing May 2022, and always has since he ordered in Feb.

I think it’s just a placeholder, or a defect where there’s no actual date available as others have said. In other words, meaningless.

Hi everyone,
I ordered a Model 3 Performance in early May, at first my account was showing Sep - November delivery, then updated to 23-30th June, then 19th - 30th June but today it has reverted back to showing Sep - Nov. Called Tesla and they are saying they have had some issues with defining the delivery dates and are confirming delivery dates for June in the next couple of weeks. Anyone else having similar issues and anyone out there think it likely the date will revert to June?

Tesla told me last week that I am provisionally matched to a car for delivery in June, Zen tell me this morning there is no match and car "should" be June/July... left hand right hand springs to mind!

Surely large lease companies who buy in bulk have access to information on deliveries? These companies are placing millions of pounds of orders and for their own cash flow will want to know when they are likely to get their initial payments etc.

For those that have purchased from the Tesla Inventory whilst having an open order, I hope you don't mind but would you be able to answer a few questions I have regarding some of the details? Thanks in advance!
  1. I know the inventory cars have list prices, but lets say an exact same spec comes up as my current order (say, from a rejected delivery), would the list price be the current price of the car/model or would Tesla honour the price I have on order? (suspect not but good to confirm)
  2. Is it better to call Tesla as soon as one comes up or better to reserve on the website then call? How would that work?
  3. My current order is PCP via Tesla, does the new order (of the inventory car) need to be re-financed or will they simply make a switch over the RN to match my current finance terms?
  4. I know Tesla basically want you to pick up the car like, NOW, but how quickly can one usually turn around the insurance, etc.?
I know it's cheeky of me to ask (I did search the forum, promise!) but really appreciate anyone's response.

And as you can probably tell, I'm trying to find out whether it's worth gearing up to snap up any rejected deliveries or just wait it out till September... Obviously, I doubt there'd be any rejections but you just never know these days!

Disappointed........MYLR MSM/B/20 Ordered 28th March.

Yesterday my EDD changed from June 10th - June 20th to May? It was already May - June and then pushed back.

Having contacted Telsa I am now informed to simply wait and see what happens in June or even July.

I appreciate the issues and sympathise, I also understand the delays with our manufacturers but I find it increasingly frustrating that they cant give a better update than simply sit and wait for a further month.

Does anyone have collection dates for a m3 rwd? If so when were these orders placed? I’m tying to work out how long of a backlog they’ve got for the specific model
According to the survey there , oldest pending order for a RWD was November last year, with a current EDD of August. Most recent recorded is early April with a planned date in November. None has been assigned a collection so it's likely to be nothing on the way. 20 respondents.

Reactions: WW7490
According to the survey there , oldest pending order for a RWD was November last year, with a current EDD of August. Most recent recorded is early April with a planned date in November. None has been assigned a collection so it's likely to be nothing on the way. 20 respondents.
This is quite useful data. Any way I can get my hands on the raw data, rather than via the visuals?

1. I know the inventory cars have list prices, but lets say an exact same spec comes up as my current order (say, from a rejected delivery), would the list price be the current price of the car/model or would Tesla honour the price I have on order? (suspect not but good to confirm)
  2. Is it better to call Tesla as soon as one comes up or better to reserve on the website then call? How would that work?
My understanding is they will expect you to pay full price for the inventory vehicle as it is listed on their website. If your order is less (because you ordered before a price increase) then you would be expected to pay the difference.

Probably reserve. There are automated alert systems that notify people when inventory vehicles appear so they don't hand around for long. Depending on how quickly you can speak to someone it may have already been purchased.

Reactions: QuanTim