Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has moved to August - October. Tbh, before it moved to May, which was an absolute joke, it was at August - September, which covers Q3. Everyone with a may date realistically knew it was going to be 3rd quarter. I don't know what all the shock/surprise is. I joined the kia ev6 and Hyundai ioniq boards, just for reference, those poor folk are looking at 12-24 months wait. They actually comment on how teslas wait time is way shorter. If you ordered your Y in March, you're looking at 6 months max, I waited as long for a Mercedes build 9 years ago lol
Exactly. I appreciate the frustration but if you think you’re going to find a different vehicle on a shorter lead time, I’ve got a bridge to sell you as well.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
Bummer!! I held back going to check my EDD after seeing latest posts but like everyone else I now have an new EDD of September 05 - October 20.

I am hoping this is just a fathomless automated EDD that will change in the next few weeks. Hey, I can dream...

Reactions: Pajo78
I think most peoples frustrations are how brutal the cut off's are.

I ordered mine in late March through a salary sacrifice scheme - if they would have ordered it when I signed the paperwork, I'd probably have a VIN allocated by now, but as it took 2 weeks for HR to approve, I'm now looking at a delay of up to 3 months.

So 2 weeks difference in OD -> equates to 2 months of delay. Brutal

If we were seeing deliveries happen all quarter - and you knew your place in the queue, I think everyone would be feeling a little more civil right. Instead - I think Tesla have got a little explaining to do. Most likely impact of Hertz order now, or the decision to over supply the Oceania region next quarter.

I think most peoples frustrations are how brutal the cut off's are.

I ordered mine in late March through a salary sacrifice scheme - if they would have ordered it when I signed the paperwork, I'd probably have a VIN allocated by now, but as it took 2 weeks for HR to approve, I'm now looking at a delay of up to 3 months.

So 2 weeks difference in OD -> equates to 2 months of delay. Brutal

If we were seeing deliveries happen all quarter - and you knew your place in the queue, I think everyone would be feeling a little more civil right. Instead - I think Tesla have got a little explaining to do. Most likely impact of Hertz order now, or the decision to over supply the Oceania region next quarter.
I came across a guy that ordered the same spec, same day, same payment method, just different pick up location. In my head I'm thinking, did I order in the afternoon and he ordered in the morning lol

Supposed to be March 2022 😂
7BE5B2AE-5F2C-4F27-93D8-35DA7D723E57.jpeg