Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model Y edd has also now dissapeared completely.

Went from June 24th -30th abmont ago, SEP then SEP 16-Oct 27th now gone altogether.

Still trying to get them to put the 18k payment they demanded 6 weeks back, customer service has been awful to say the least on this part.

Didn't have intentions to cancel the order but their complete incompetence with this has made me wonder what it would be like owning one of their cars if it goes wrong.
That’s the only concern. I know people with Teslas, they all say they are fabulous. Just can be a right ball ache if they go wrong….

Random one - where in your account can you see your delivery location? The guy in the showroom set mine and I wanted to verify he set it correctly but cant seem to see that info in my account
You should be able to see it when you login and click on the vehicle spec (hyperlinked ‘Manage’) that you have booked, When the new page loads - you should be able to see 1. Delivery location 2. Trade in 3. Payment method, 4. Registration. #1 will have your location details.

In a state of shock this morning - 2 of our orders have EDDs now of June 22nd to June 30th. Just checked source code and they both have VINs matched!!

Really don't want to get my hopes up (as a day ago I was resigned to waiting until September and beyond) but surely this is promising? :)

Is there any other way to check/clarify before I loose my mind :p
Exactly the same has happened to me. Just updated my account for the umpteenth time and date changed to June 22nd - June 30th. Checked source code and Vin is there. I phoned tesla and she said I had been assigned a car, but it's not 100% yet, things can still change lol. Too late, I'm going to start ordering accessories 😂. Is your pickup Bristol?