Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Help me understand this VIN malarkey folks.

My EDD was pushed out to Sept/Oct a couple of weeks ago. My trade in expired and the new valuation arrived yesterday morning, £2.9k less than the original :confused: But yesterday afternoon a VIN appeared in my source code. Previously there was no VIN. I’ve had no communication from Tesla on VIN and the EDD remains at Sept/Oct.

So, does the appearance of a VIN in source code mean my MY is actually on one of these ships and I’ve been assigned a vehicle? And that my delivery may actually get pulled back into June/July? Or am I clutching at straws?
Call Tesla - I reckon you have a car. Let us know!

just spoke to Tesla advisor Celeste, who has been the most hopefully so far…

Bit of false hope for everyone over the weekend… 😂

Attachments

• 9C2CEC57-5CF0-491D-B933-C285F1D9AC05.png
    9C2CEC57-5CF0-491D-B933-C285F1D9AC05.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: mars101
Hi guys, I ordered a RWD in Feb with delivery to the UK suggesting August which suited me because my cash is tied up until 6th of July

Shortly after ordering, I was offered March but without the funds, I put order on hold until August

My question is, when should I push the I’m ready button

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I ordered a RWD in Feb with delivery to the UK suggesting August which suited me because my cash is tied up until 6th of July

Shortly after ordering, I was offered March but without the funds, I put order on hold until August

Thanks in advance
6 July.

Reactions: Nd4me

Thanks in advance
do it last week of June. Unlikely they will find an immediate match, but if there is any cancellation, they can look to assign the vin to you. if you are lucky to get one you can defer delivery by a week or so by which time your funds will be available to trf. Not sure how the delivery cycles work but given the current backlog better off to book /reclaim in the current quarter rather than new quarter

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

When i ordered my M3P it gave me an EDD of May 2022, then Tesla told me that they didnt receive any M3Ps in June.
Before couple days my EDD was September 1 - November 1
Now the EDD is November 17 - January 2023

What the heck is going on ?

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

When i ordered my M3P it gave me an EDD of May 2022, then Tesla told me that they didnt receive any M3Ps in June.
Before couple days my EDD was September 1 - November 1
Now the EDD is November 17 - January 2023

What the heck is going on ?
There are lots of speculative explanations, but it is becoming clear that they're not in a hurry to build Model 3s for the UK.

Remember that we are not sure if Morning Peace does have any Tesla’s onboard. Mr M thinks not, and he is very much in the know, the evidence today may be unreliable/innacurate as it has only come from a conversation with a Tesla sales agent. Let’s see what Mr M says once he is back from his happy holidays.
I just got a delivery text. No choice of dates. Just 30 June. Southampton. With available times. I selected a slot. Definitely NOT RCC Europe but Morning Peace.