Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly, I feel like I've been scammed to be honest...
I actually went in to Leeds SC to question this valuation as I was so shocked by it and was told it's how the market fluctuates. I call bullsh!t.

First thing I did was pull it from the trade in, I have paid for the new car from our funds and will sell it in my own time via AutoTrader or Motorway / WBAC

The used car market does fluctuate. Like most markets.

For example, my we buy any car valuation has dropped by around 25/30 percent in a couple of months.

I'm also a bit of a car guy, browse autotrader when I'm bored, etc. Dealer prices for used vehicles have dropped, significantly, recently.

There's plenty of data out there to suggest tesla aren't selling you guys down the river, for example, just look at the average used car price in the UK.

We're living in turbulent times.

Reactions: ean36t and guicane
There's plenty of data out there to suggest tesla aren't selling you guys down the river, for example, just look at the average used car price in the UK.

I hear you but in the same breath look how much demo / used Model Y's are fetching from everyone around the country.

Seen them at over £5k higher prices than brand spanking new and they have 5,000 miles on the clock.

The used car market does fluctuate. Like most markets.

For example, my we buy any car valuation has dropped by around 25/30 percent in a couple of months.

I'm also a bit of a car guy, browse autotrader when I'm bored, etc. Dealer prices for used vehicles have dropped, significantly, recently.

Sure, but just feels like the initial valuation was a mistake and no one noticed.

I think I'll just list it on autotrader or something as I should be able to get around 55 but wanted to avoid the hassle of selling privately if possible.

Also, who knows how long Tesla will hold the car for me? Need to ask

Reactions: Cappo11
Sure, but just feels like the initial valuation was a mistake and no one noticed.

I think I'll just list it on autotrader or something as I should be able to get around 55 but wanted to avoid the hassle of selling privately if possible.

Also, who knows how long Tesla will hold the car for me? Need to ask
If you have been allocated a car Tesla are unlikely to hold the car for you. They move heaven and earth to get all cars sold by quarter end (that includes delivery) and I imagine if not fully paid up, the car will be passed to another or will appear for sale in inventory. Perhaps not what you want to hear but best deal with the reality.

Was passing Trafford Centre today and noticed a lot of new cars. So called in and snapped a couple of pictures which may answer odd questions… mostly white but black and white in abundance. Mostly model Ys but quite few model 3 as well, the ones I checked out were all Long Range or performance so not moving my basic model up the line, sadly.. also a very interesting green note inside showing the ship details… Here are the pictures FWIW. Green info sheet, Front view, plate had the green vertical stripe on the left and was an MW22 xxx. General view of lines of cars. Came and get !! But not for me yet 😞 I did a quick totally hands off
D9B85586-4193-4662-A8D1-0A501DA470A5.jpeg
inspection of the M3s and they all looked blooming fantastic to me
D679852B-9847-4731-9C27-A52A82A981AA.jpeg

D7662E0A-7099-404F-AFFD-6D79528F3CD1.jpeg