Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker (well feels a long time), first post! - ordered a RWD, Blue, Black interior, Aeros on the 11/06 - EDD 25 Nov - Jan 9 - picking up from Southampton Docks.

Wanted a Tesla ever since I got a airport transfer in a model S, never thought I'd be able to have my own (other half finally gave in after months of me talking about it). Having an Easee one charger installed in a few weeks so she can't change her mind ;)

Long time lurker (well feels a long time), first post! - ordered a RWD, Blue, Black interior, Aeros on the 11/06 - EDD 25 Nov - Jan 9 - picking up from Southampton Docks.

Wanted a Tesla ever since I got a airport transfer in a model S, never thought I'd be able to have my own (other half finally gave in after months of me talking about it). Having an Easee one charger installed in a few weeks so she can't change her mind ;)
Brilliant and welcome , time will hopefully fly for you.

just a thought.....
as there are no pending ships leaving china (unless someone knows otherwise?)
the Berlin giga factory will be ramping up in the next few weeks, do you think all future uk/eu models will come from there?
Check out Ryan Shaws YouTube channel for "latest Tesla News and maybe ask him the question. He keeps up with the global Tesla activities.
A very good presenter (and a professional dummer and he has a M3,M Y and a MS Plaid. ).....just sayin'...I'm not a fan boy or anything...

just a thought.....
as there are no pending ships leaving china (unless someone knows otherwise?)
the Berlin giga factory will be ramping up in the next few weeks, do you think all future uk/eu models will come from there?
The delivery dates that people are showing now would indicate that there should be something leaving soon. (I do think the 8th August is not a chance for me!) However, based on a 6 to 8 week shipping time from Shanghai vessels do need to be moving in the next couple of weeks to hit the 8th Aug 9th September delivery.

Reactions: Triumphant885
The delivery dates that people are showing now would indicate that there should be something leaving soon. (I do think the 8th August is not a chance for me!) However, based on a 6 to 8 week shipping time from Shanghai vessels do need to be moving in the next couple of weeks to hit the 8th Aug 9th September delivery.
I haven’t seen much early August collections, mostly end August or beginning of September.
Also shipping journey from Shanghai is closer to 4 weeks not 8. But we are aware of a 2 weeks shutdown of the Y assembly line at GF Shanghai starting on Friday…

My understanding is that the earliest expected ship departure would be mid July under ‘normal’ circumstances. There is the reported shutdown in July to upgrade the line of 4 days - 2 weeks. I share your interest in this next vessel but am not expecting anything until week 2/week 3 July earliest.

I think shipping to Southampton is 30 days.

My understanding is that the earliest expected ship departure would be mid July under ‘normal’ circumstances. There is the reported shutdown in July to upgrade the line of 4 days - 2 weeks. I share your interest in this next vessel but am not expecting anything until week 2/week 3 July earliest.

I think shipping to Southampton is 30 days.
I’m basing the number on our experience shopping from Shanghai but then we have to unload containers!! I keep forgetting the transit is about 30 days 🤣. I’m with you Mid July makes sense.

Delivery day is tomorrow for me but as I am in Manchester right now couldn’t resist a nosey round the Tesla site to see if my car was there.
Lots of new Tesla’s ready for collection but after asking where mine was I was told still in Southampton..😱
Chap then told me my delivery was still on schedule for tomorrow as advised so nothing to worry about.
Really amazing talking to new owners just how excited they are receiving their new cars.
82275CBC-869A-42C6-81DB-CF0815BF3472.jpeg

5D80DF3D-F9C7-4604-A961-B24FB2089623.jpeg

image.jpg

Attachments

• BAEE2EBC-5A89-4039-8074-99D2C3C0A222.jpeg
    BAEE2EBC-5A89-4039-8074-99D2C3C0A222.jpeg
    746.6 KB · Views: 38
MY collection day. NEC at 1pm.
#icouldcrushagrape

All went very smoothly. I was one hour early but the Tesla team didn't mind.
Apparently my car and others was shipped up from Southampton last night which suggests Morning Peace.
49% charge, no external or internal marks. 95 collections from the NEC today with 150 tomorrow.
IMG_20220629_122601.jpg