Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I placed the order in March Tesla offered around £1K more for my Q5 than webuyanycar, which would have applied to the original May EDD. Of course this expired a couple of months ago due to the rescheduled delivery dates and since then my account has been showing ‘valuation in progress’. Can I assume that I won’t get a valuation until 60 days before the latest dates of August 9th - Sept 18th?
They reduced mine by £10k because I had 10,000 more miles added since the March valuation when they first estimated. Staggered.!!!😱

Just stumbled across this, seems quite useful, I've not seen any of these tips before. Guess it really needs to be in a hints & tips UK Model Y group if there is one... (can someone post a link if there is please - I find navigating round the different threads quite confusing on this forum!)
Hope someone finds it helpful 👍

So, we have just completed our Cornwall trip. 660 miles, in total. Mostly using superchargers. We averaged 10p per mile cost. This is compared to our VW california ocean campervan that we had just sold, which was 32.4p per mile. That's not including it being loaded, ready for a trip, which would have been higher. Happy with the savings. 👌

Saw a Red MY in Wandsworth......hope they were passing through...this borough is not big enough for two:cool: Reds!
Maybe it was Mrs Buster out for a (long) spin?
:)
Haha, I'm in a borough two over to the East! I might pass through your turf with my Blue car just to mess with you! :D Wait... this story sounds familiar!

When I placed the order in March Tesla offered around £1K more for my Q5 than webuyanycar, which would have applied to the original May EDD. Of course this expired a couple of months ago due to the rescheduled delivery dates and since then my account has been showing ‘valuation in progress’. Can I assume that I won’t get a valuation until 60 days before the latest dates of August 9th - Sept 18th?
I have been told that the tesla give trade in offer between 30 and 60 days of EDD. It used to be within 48 hrs of placing order early this year. But that's now brought down to 30-60 days before EDD. Also there were discussions in the forum on Tesla's evaluation has come down generally. There were a couple of stories in this thread that Tesla has drastically reduced the trade in value (even for Tesla cars) drastically on reevaluation after the expiry of original quote. I have recently removed my Trade in of my Vauxhall and planning to do it at other sites

Their 4.8 sec claim isn't with a 1ft rollout.
A none verified "Invalid" test but near enough for me.;)

Yes I purchased the "Acceleration Boost" this morning and it certainly increases the performance no question about that...🏁

Dragy Sport Mode.jpg

But aside, I kind of regret this. Unless you are going for an ‘all-black’ look I find chrome looks better with all other colours, especially MSM and looks classier.

The chrome delete trend was mostly popular among racer boys / sports car, and I believe it is starting to die down.
But to each his own I guess…

Anyway, it was easier to do an aftermarket chrome delete than it would be to do a ‘chrome add’ - not even sure that’s a thing at all actually.
Has anyone tried or has any idea on how to achieve this?

Do you get an additional driving mode Tim? Is it Chill / Standard and Sport or Is it just faster in the standard mode?
No mate they just changed Standard to Sport, We still have Chill of course.👍

Just to add I have done over 200 miles today and not only does the acceleration from zero to 60 improve but from 60 upwards (honest gov I was only testing) to 80pmh it's lightening quick getting there now.:cool: