Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered early Feb (spec in signature). EDD of last week of September. Should I start getting excited or the longer it goes without VIN the more likely for disappointment?

What is the latest date I can receive a VIN if my car was going to reach me before the end of the quarter?

Enjoy your last day of tranquility because it’s all gonna kick off tomorrow for April ODs when Texas wakes up. Last time saw EDDs bounce around like mad and the VINs appear around 4:30pm uk time. Suspect both Glovis challenge and Glovis sunrise will be sources and the joy will be spread over UK and EU. Final bit of hope could be Thursday or Friday IF Glovis Sun heads west tomorrow night. I wonder where the Q4 EDDs start from? June ODs or MayODs? Can anyone help, asking for a friend ☎️🚢🙈

Enjoy your last day of tranquility because it’s all gonna kick off tomorrow for April ODs when Texas wakes up. Last time saw EDDs bounce around like mad and the VINs appear around 4:30pm uk time. Suspect both Glovis challenge and Glovis sunrise will be sources and the joy will be spread over UK and EU. Final bit of hope could be Thursday or Friday IF Glovis Sun heads west tomorrow night. I wonder where the Q4 EDDs start from? June ODs or MayODs? Can anyone help, asking for a friend ☎️🚢🙈
Hoping us May 1st orders sneak in under the radar with our Q3 buddies... 🙌

Will the cars be registered as 22 plates? I’ve got a feeling I won’t hear anything until the car is registered. Fellow colleagues in the business who already have their cars just received a txt with the registration and the car was delivered 2 weeks later
They’ll be registered as at the date of collection, so ‘72’ if collecting from 1 September onwards…

Way before June, plenty of Model 3 orders that were placed in Jan, Feb, March are still waiting

Reactions: Nando76
On the plates front, last night I received two more "final invoices" (#1 I received earlier in the week was marked 'internal', #2 was a credit note and #3 referenced I'd paid everything I needed to) - the final one of which had a shiny new '72 plate referenced on it. Hope that helps alleviate anyone's concerns about what they'll get for deliveries in September!

I suppose a question for those lucky enough to have already collected - when did you sort out insurance? Although I have a plate I can't get insurance set up as it isn't yet registered (and whilst Admiral will let me fill out the form until the payment step, it can't be submitted without a plate). Did you set it up after collection or in the morning prior to setting off? 🤔

I suppose a question for those lucky enough to have already collected - when did you sort out insurance? Although I have a plate I can't get insurance set up as it isn't yet registered (and whilst Admiral will let me fill out the form until the payment step, it can't be submitted without a plate). Did you set it up after collection or in the morning prior to setting off? 🤔
I was advised by Tesla to call by phone to set up insurance as customer service can enter registration manually. I don't have my reg yet, so haven't tried this though.

Reactions: rb98
Rumour has it that challenge and sunrise are for eu with German vins issued today! My edd hasn’t changed (still lying about September 2nd to 30th) but I honestly believe it’s broken as it’s been stuck for over 14weeks now. I’m off on a business trip for next 2 weeks so that will take my mind off this until Q4 rolls round and hopefully then it will happen which is just 3 months later than 1st estimate provided and better than Audi,Porsche, bmw, Volvo etc.