Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you paying cash, have you had any issues with setting up Tesla as a payee with online banking? I keep getting a 'can't verify payee' message after entering Tesla's account number, name and sort code on my banking app.
I had issues with RBS having limits and could also only set Tesla up via online banking on my Mac and not via the app on iPhone or iPad. I set eventually them up and paid £100 to check it was going to the right place and then had to do 2 x £20k (RBS limit) and then a final for the balance. Nightmare was I was waiting for the WBAC money to clear from selling my S5 before I could start paying Tesla.

I had issues with RBS having limits and could also only set Tesla up via online banking on my Mac and not via the app on iPhone or iPad. I set eventually them up and paid £100 to check it was going to the right place and then had to do 2 x £20k (RBS limit) and then a final for the balance. Nightmare was I was waiting for the WBAC money to clear from selling my S5 before I could start paying Tesla.
Thanks. I’m with NatWest so the same issues as RBS

Mine moved forward from sept 23-30 to 14-28. Could be on a different ship.
From Mr M’s updates, it seems there are at least three different ships (CHALLENGE/SUNRISE/SUN) which could all be fully/part unloading in Southampton in quick succession starting about 10th of September, So it may be hard to pick between the ships based on small differences in EDD. I guess we will have to watch all of them 🤣