Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, checking source code every time.

It’s strange because my EDD is different to everyone else’s (Nov 25th to Dec 11th)

I’m seeing a lot of Nov 17th - Dec 1st EDD’s

Which implies to me that RCC Amsterdam VIN’s (if that is the UK ship) hasn’t dropped yet.

Concerning I am seeing orders in July and Sept being fulfilled. Let’s wait and see
Same boat here, still nothing showing ordered June 2nd

Not sure how I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, checking source code every time.

It’s strange because my EDD is different to everyone else’s (Nov 25th to Dec 11th)

I’m seeing a lot of Nov 17th - Dec 1st EDD’s

Which implies to me that RCC Amsterdam VIN’s (if that is the UK ship) hasn’t dropped yet.

Concerning I am seeing orders in July and Sept being fulfilled. Let’s wait and see
Don't forget, the September orders that are being matched now are RWD, which wasn't even available to order when a lot of our orders were placed.

Its annoying, but its an apples and oranges comparison. There just isnt months and months of order backlog for the RWD and I suspect the RWD is less popular anyway (?)

I'd expect white MY LR cars, especially with 19's to be a little behind other specs due to popularity - that's what I have experienced with my May order. I notice 2 of the orders above for blue from June are yet to be assigned VIN's, so looks colour specific, but it seems a good number of June orders are now being assigned VINs. Based on the fact maybe only 1 or 2 ships have set sail for the UK, then July orders onwards will definitely be a mixed bag. It was clear from the last Q3 shipment that many MYLR orders up to the first week of May 2022 were shipped, so the shipment backlog for Q4 will cover most of May onwards.

My EDD rollercoaster continues. Now changed to October 22 to November 7th. Which can't be right as I think the first ship due to UK isn't due to arrive until 16th.

No VIN in source code. MYLR W/W/20. 31st July order date.
Exactly the same for me. 26th July order MYLR Blue/Black/19s showing exactly that same range and as my wife’s just pointed out…today’s the 22nd!

I ordered a MYLR middle of July in white, black interior and 20" wheels. My delivery date was between November 23-December 9th (UK) but as of this week that has now changed to the status 'TBD'.

Doesn't look promising I think as I was really hoping to have the car before the end of the year.
Same for me - M3P Black. Ordered 2nd Aug. Had Nov 14th - 20th Dec, then changed recently to just Nov - Dec, then last week to TBD.

I ordered a MYLR middle of July in white, black interior and 20" wheels. My delivery date was between November 23-December 9th (UK) but as of this week that has now changed to the status 'TBD'.

Doesn't look promising I think as I was really hoping to have the car before the end of the year.

Same for me. M3P black order 02/08. Delivery date of Nov 14 - Dec 20th, then changed to just Nov-Dec last week, now TBD.

Hopium can suggest that movement = things are happening. Hopefully that means mine can get dragged into this quarter
Ahhh. The old Hopium doesn't have the same effect it used to. I find myself looking for bigger highs like a "hidden VIn" or a "UK bound ship" or dare I say it a "text from Tesla"

Always searching for that next big high.

Thank god you are BACK!!! 🤪 Normal services is now resumed!!!

My delivery is on 30Jun. Tesla insisting that the boat is arriving “in the morning”. Hence Morning Peace it is!!
Hi I've been recommended to ask you if it's possible to indentify which vessel my car on using the RN number is this possible & apologies if this has been answered somewhere in this group thanks Andy

Those with VINs - has your order updated to say “2022 Model Y” or Model 3 depending on your order?

And is it 2022 or 2023?
My account still just shows Model Y (no year) despite the hidden vin showing a 2023.

So….my EDD changed last week and a chat with Tesla via text stated I’d been assigned a car but they wouldn’t give me a VIN. The VIN source code checkers on iOS and the chrome extension didn’t show a VIN.

I’ve dusted off the old laptop and opened up chrome. A Ctrl U followed by Ctrl F has found me a VIN!!!!!

LRWYHCEK4PC560***

EDD 17 Nov to Dec 1
W/B/20/Towbar Manchester pick up
Order 6/7

My advice around hidden vin is use chrome on a windows device and stick to the manual Ctrl U and Ctrl F (look for LRW)

I've had no trade in yet and there was no message around USS in my account.

My account still just shows Model Y (no year) despite the hidden vin showing a 2023.

So….my EDD changed last week and a chat with Tesla via text stated I’d been assigned a car but they wouldn’t give me a VIN. The VIN source code checkers on iOS and the chrome extension didn’t show a VIN.

I’ve dusted off the old laptop and opened up chrome. A Ctrl U followed by Ctrl F has found me a VIN!!!!!

LRWYHCEK4PC560***

EDD 17 Nov to Dec 1
Order 6/7

My advice around hidden vin is use chrome on a windows device and stick to the manual Ctrl U and Ctrl F (look for LRW)

It baffles me as a developer how they manage to keep such an inconsistent pattern of passing data to their website!

Really glad you've finally got the VIN! Might even see you at the Trafford Center - hoping to hear from Tesla about scheduling a pickup in the next couple weeks.

Reactions: Lord Farquad

LRWYHCEK4PC560***

EDD 17 Nov to Dec 1
Order 6/7

Might see you there - we have same EDD 😁