Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about my MY RWD that should be on TITUS to be delivered end January.

I have been reading about the updated MY and how it includes the ambient lights, silver dash and black Gemini wheels.

Could mine have these upgrades ? Where there any other upgrades that I missed?

I also assume there’s no chance of HW4 on it.

Hi All,

First time post so please forgive if these are stupid queries.

I ordered the new M3 Highland Standard Range in October. App is currently showing a delivery of Jan - Feb 2024. Quiet excited about my first tesla and have been looking everyday for my VIN but nothing yet.

Car is delivering to Ireland so I was wondering is it likely on the ship Titus currently enroute to Southampton? Do Tesla's for Ireland ship to UK first?Are the VINS for cars on the Ship Titus already issued? (I see was rerouted around Suez Canal recently)

Thanks
John
Hi John

Cars for Ireland go to Dublin via Zeebrugge. It could still be on Titus as it goes there after Southampton. Some VINs were issues and then pulled, possibly because they don’t know what route it will take because of the trouble going via suez at the moment. I’d recommend you follow the main shipping thread:

Hi John

Cars for Ireland go to Dublin via Zeebrugge. It could still be on Titus as it goes there after Southampton. Some VINs were issues and then pulled, possibly because they don’t know what route it will take because of the trouble going via suez at the moment. I’d recommend you follow the main shipping thread:

Thanks

Hi. New here and joining the party. I ordered a Model Y RWD no options last Thursday via Tusker. I looks like they placed the order today and the car is showing in the Tesla app with a VIN but no reg. I've got a delivery estimate of Jan 21st to 5th of Feb. I assume mine is probably on Titus with most others here given that date?
And this is the reason I cancelled my order!

Ordered end of May…still no sign of the car. Matthew Underwood - regional sales manager for West Mids, Tesla got involved. Less than helpful, emailed me end of Nov that my car would be with me in 1-2 weeks, still no VIN/Reg in the app. Stopped answering my emails throughout December. Perhaps if they even acknowledged their automated allocation system had failed on this occasion it would be something, instead just continued to waste my time.

Order cancelled, BMW i4 M50 ordered, arriving in 2 weeks. With proper paint, proper suspension and proper panel gaps :p

Ordered end of May…still no sign of the car. Matthew Underwood - regional sales manager for West Mids, Tesla got involved. Less than helpful, emailed me end of Nov that my car would be with me in 1-2 weeks, still no VIN/Reg in the app. Stopped answering my emails throughout December. Perhaps if they even acknowledged their automated allocation system had failed on this occasion it would be something, instead just continued to waste my time.

Order cancelled, BMW i4 M50 ordered, arriving in 2 weeks. With proper paint, proper suspension and proper panel gaps :p
Better change your username

This sounds like an amazingly frustrating experience. Sorry you had to suffer this. Unfortunately I don't have the choice to make changes at this point, I hope the wrinkles have been ironed out by the time my order comes through

You've lost me. I placed the order with Tusker literally 1 week ago, that's 3 working days and I already have an RN, a VIN and an estimated delivery date. Are you saying that's a bad thing. I'm very confused

You've lost me. I placed the order with Tusker literally 1 week ago, that's 3 working days and I already have an RN, a VIN and an estimated delivery date. Are you saying that's a bad thing. I'm very confused
No not at all. I’m saying I’m really happy for you, I’ve waited 7 months with no VIN/Reg and no car in sight. You seem to have got the normal service and allocation, I seem to have been screwed without the hint of an apology. Hence I’ve cancelled my order.

Good luck to you!

Sorry I understand now. You are saying your experience was not the same. For what it's worth the long range was showing 25 week wait for me when I ordered. That's why I went for the RWD. Well that and 70 quid extra a month for the couple of time a year I need the range was not worth it to me.

I wouldn't give up all hope, but sounds like chances are you will be on the next shipment (i seem to recall its BESS - due early Feb).
Many who are on TITUS have VINs by now, and even Registrations. That said, things can change. Will just come down the spec you ordered and place in queue and whether inventory is on the ship

I wouldn't give up all hope, but sounds like chances are you will be on the next shipment (i seem to recall its BESS - due early Feb).
Many who are on TITUS have VINs by now, and even Registrations. That said, things can change. Will just come down the spec you ordered and place in queue and whether inventory is on the ship
EDD is back as end of Jan and now I have a VIN too

Reactions: Oxid8ter

Very considerate to leave a pile of 💩 on your way out as if we are responsible for your misfortune... bad form :confused:

Shouldn't the BMW have been your first choice though?

You really make yourself look silly saying that and reaffirms what I say sometimes about some leasers/passers by etc.

Most probably a screw up from your leasing company 🤷‍♂️. I ordered two cars directly from tesla and had them both within the same month and the third as it was released.

Hope you enjoy your new car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.