Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email from our S/S scheme provider who have said my EDD is 30/08/23.

Tesla chat are saying a window of 29th May - 13th June.

My assumption (and hope!) is that the s/s scheme providers are relying on leasing supplier info and so the Tesla chat info would be the more accurate of the two.

T
Hey

They told me in the chat on the website. Then they sent me the vin in the same chat. Apparently I'll have a text before delivery

Thanks - I went on chat and was advised that all info would be sent via sms when available to me. I asked if they could confirm a car has been allocated and he repeated the same answer. I asked again and he said that is all the info available to me.

As others have noted, i think it depends on who you speak to on chat so may try again later.

Now you have your VIN are you able to confirm if it is on a particular ship? our timescales do look very similar given what you have been told.

Thanks - I went on chat and was advised that all info would be sent via sms when available to me. I asked if they could confirm a car has been allocated and he repeated the same answer. I asked again and he said that is all the info available to me.

As others have noted, i think it depends on who you speak to on chat so may try again later.

Now you have your VIN are you able to confirm if it is on a particular ship? our timescales do look very similar given what you have been told.
Definitely keep trying. I just chatted to another advisor and he confirmed a vehicle has been matched and will be routed to delivery hub at Bluewater (they wouldn't let me change it to Southhampton - was thinking of picking it up from there as it's not too far from me). ETA for delivery to me is 29th May. Will be a couple of days earlier than that as I will pick up rather than wait for delivery to my home. I didn't bother asking for the VIN as I can't do anything with it as it's a lease order. He did day that the VIN and ETA are unlikely to change now and that I should get a text within the next week or so.

Looking like the MIRAFIORI given those dates

Definitely keep trying. I just chatted to another advisor and he confirmed a vehicle has been matched and will be routed to delivery hub at Bluewater (they wouldn't let me change it to Southhampton - was thinking of picking it up from there as it's not too far from me). ETA for delivery to me is 29th May. Will be a couple of days earlier than that as I will pick up rather than wait for delivery to my home. I didn't bother asking for the VIN as I can't do anything with it as it's a lease order. He did day that the VIN and ETA are unlikely to change now and that I should get a text within the next week or so.
Yeah mines a lease but got the vin as wanted to he 100% sure lol

They also said it's very unlikely to change now

Been stalking the forum for a couple days now and thought I'd chime in :). As with @CasacarinoC.95 and @Leekt0314 I'm based up in the North East UK and this morning I managed to get lucky on the Tesla site chat and get my VIN off them (only had RN from lease company until then).

With the VIN I was able to verify it was a Model 3 from Shanghai, they gave me the same estimate of 30 May - June 14th, pretty much confirming the ship via Mr Miserables thread.

Looks like we are watching for the GRANDE MIRAFIORI scheduled for docking at Southampton on the 19th May and vehicles getting transported to Tesla Newcastle. I'd assume they give quite a bit of tolerance for transport delays so hopefully delivery by end of May 🤞.

Reactions: Leekt0314
Been stalking the forum for a couple days now and thought I'd chime in :). As with @CasacarinoC.95 and @Leekt0314 I'm based up in the North East UK and this morning I managed to get lucky on the Tesla site chat and get my VIN off them (only had RN from lease company until then).

With the VIN I was able to verify it was a Model 3 from Shanghai, they gave me the same estimate of 30 May - June 14th, pretty much confirming the ship via Mr Miserables thread.

Looks like we are watching for the GRANDE MIRAFIORI scheduled for docking at Southampton on the 19th May and vehicles getting transported to Tesla Newcastle. I'd assume they give quite a bit of tolerance for transport delays so hopefully delivery by end of May 🤞.
Excellent!!

Yeah my vin all checked out. Tesla Newcastle sounded quite on the ball when they rang today.

Received vin and registration number from Tesla today, surprised they allocated a reg already before the ships landed bearing in mind the day they said they would deliver to me is also over a week ago.

Thought I would try chat before end of day and was able to get someone very useful who was able to confirm that my order was matched with a car on Friday. They wouldn't give me the VIN as said it could change and so it was too early to share, but it is scheduled to arrive at dealer for end of May and then potentially next day delivery they said.

Quick question - I have been made aware there is a stock car now on the inventory that matches my spec "coming soon" to Southampton. My assumption is that it has just arrived on the Grande Houston.

Have I seen some people being able to pay the £200 order fee and then swap the RN numbers via their leasing provider? Is this an actual thing? I am not too bothered as I have a EDD of end of May but I wasn't sure if that is still the case as a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.