Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 5% increases now live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Must be the same for a Model X also. It's getting quite high and there's an Elmer of "premium" that's missing. For example
The seat base has no extension to the knees, no vibration or massage facility.. footwell is cramped, no fear video entertainment .starting tomuestion its value for money?

My man maths tells me an additional £17,000.00 would be my new entry point including the price increases on the options I chose , however I have ordered a MX60 so that includes the £6500 uplift to a 75 which of course is the starting battery spec now.

Feeling lucky to of got in early , absolutely no way would I of considered this car if the entry price had been where it is now. It now looks a very expensive car and I wonder how that will effect UK sales numbers?

Last edited:
85D Dec '15 fully optioned (excl rear facing seats)
£80,500

90D nearest equivalent spec
£110,000

okay so you get a LED lights, hepa filter and the new AP hardware and a centre console but
that's the best part of 30 grand price increase in just over a year
ouch! :eek:

at this rate depreciation will turn into appreciation.

Last edited:
That was with spring suspension I suppose?
Can you remind me what the PUP, AP, price was at the time and was the upgrade to 75D, Air suspension for free?
Air suspension deal done at £1100, PUP £3900 and upgraded to EP £4600 (original AP £2200).
The most notable options jump in price was the cost of AP to EP.......hopefully it will be worth it!