Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alas when I click on the console wrap on amazon they're all either unavailable or I get 'Currently, there are no sellers that can deliver this item to your location.'

There was a website that was selling them but they wanted more for shipping than the cost of the item, so that's a no..

So in relation to RHD mats, I found these guys....

Diamond Car Mats Black and Black Stitching Luxury Car Mats Set - Premium Car Floor Mats

I got a centre console rap kit and also the door handle wraps.... (Im not a fan of chrome... whole car will be getting de-chromed!) from TeslaBros in the US. Just be aware that you get hit with Customs duty and Royal Mail charge an £8 handling fee which ironically was more than the customs duty!!!

Yeah, I was hoping to do a ceramic coat too. Do the LHD models require cup holder inserts too?
Think they'll be the same on all Models.
I bought the Gtech C2 'cos it got good reviews and you can multi layer it which seemed like a good approach especially as I bought Black as it's prone to scratches etc. If I ever get my Car and I can then advise how this all works I'll post an update.

Received my Caps & lug nut covers from an eBay seller from China - £10 for the full set (4 caps & a bag of lug nuts). Took about 9 days to deliver

Must say they are very good quality and the centre cap is metal logo cap on a plastic as seen in the photos and not 3d printed. Also the lug nut covers are not 3d printed and formed very nicely

I have not tried fitting to see how well they fit as that is the next accessory i need, a Model 3!

IMG_20190718_053856 rev.jpg IMG_20190718_053905 rev.jpg IMG_20190718_053915 Rev.jpg IMG_20190718_054011 Rev.jpg

Reactions: CMc1 and ediflyer
Apparently there's bit of a gap around the glass roof which causes wind noise so you can buy a rubber insert which closes the gap and reduces the noise, of course I'll only be able to verify that when (maybe if) I ever get my Car !
There are some videos of you tube of these. They do work apparently but can be a pig to fit and in some cases the roof alignment was so poor that the gap was too uneven to fit them. Too big in some places and too small in others. Hopefully an early build issue but just so you are aware.

• Informative
Reactions: davidmc
@davidmc Is the seller still offering these? Got a link to the listing?

Seems worth taking a punt on for the price, though I’m pretty tempted by the floating wheel centre caps, because I think they look awesome (no LED though, that’s just tacky).
These are for the removal of the Aero cover 18inch wheel ones. Just wanted to clarify :)

link to where i got them: For Tesla Model 3 S & X Center Cap Set Aero Wheel Cap Kit & Wheel Lug Nut Cover | eBay

you have to note in your purchase what colour you want (Red or White logos) the white is really metal and not white