Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it possible to get these via Tesla in the UK? Or any decent quality alternatives in the UK that folk would recommend.

Model 3 All-Weather Cargo Mats

I believe so but have not asked. There are cheaper after market offerings.

I'm in two minds over the rear so will wait until I try the boot in earnest- if you have not used one in a previous car, accessing load areas beneath, which on Model 3 is actually a significant space, becomes a right PITA. You end up having to rearrange everything in top area (we have fold up seats and bags), then somehow, juggle with holding the underfloor flap whilst accessing its contents without anything in the top area forcing the whole lot back down again.

Is it possible to get these via Tesla in the UK? Or any decent quality alternatives in the UK that folk would recommend.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07WF74ZDX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got the boot mat, frunk mat and under boot mat.

Looks exactly like the Telsa ones but way cheaper - came in a week from China. Can't fault them. Fit is excellent - you need to leave them lying out for a day as they are a bit folded up/creased from shipping but for the price of the 3 - very impressed

Reactions: Roy W.
If somebody wants to steal your wheels then a locking wheel nut isn’t really going to stop them as they will most likely the necessary tools to get a wheel off any car

That's true but it is a deterrent. A bit like car alarms or sentry mode? A lack of locking nuts it is likely to lead to insurance hassle in the event of theft. Also the ones on sale in the shop look very low quality!

I ordered a set of boot, under boot and trunk mats from here and they arrived today. When I ordered them the complete set was £36 but they've gone up to £46 - still a great price for all 3! Took 2 weeks to arrive from China. They look just like the ones on the Tesla site but at a fraction of the cost! See to fit perfectly although have taken them back out to let the creases from transport disappear!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07X5K57GB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: interbear
That's true but it is a deterrent. A bit like car alarms or sentry mode? A lack of locking nuts it is likely to lead to insurance hassle in the event of theft. Also the ones on sale in the shop look very low quality!

I really wouldn't bother with them, as stated if they want them bad enough they can buy a locking but removal tool for far less than the locking nuts would cost you and I have never heard of insurance requiring them. Also if they are not fitted as standard and you have not declared them as a modification that could invalidate your insurance.

Reactions: roadcred
I ordered a set of boot, under boot and trunk mats from here and they arrived today. When I ordered them the complete set was £36 but they've gone up to £46 - still a great price for all 3! Took 2 weeks to arrive from China. They look just like the ones on the Tesla site but at a fraction of the cost! See to fit perfectly although have taken them back out to let the creases from transport disappear!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07X5K57GB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Definitely a lot cheaper than Tesla’s own mats which were £110 for the rear boot mat and £63 for the front boot mat when I bought them. The really odd thing is they are made by WeatherTech who charge more for the same mats but with a WeatherTech rather than Tesla badge (£114 rear, £84 front). Are the worth the price? Probably not but there weren’t many options when I bought them and most were in the same ballpark in terms of price. Also I’ve had WeatherTech mats in the past and they’ve been pretty good.

Have you had a look here.. I've got a couple listed.
Model 3 Accessories
Your list is an excellent resource and I have used it. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has purchased one that they like/dislike. The BougeRV one on Amazon UK has only one not so great review. The TapTes one has decent reviews, but I have been hit with customs and import duties in the past and delivery times can be prolonged. I guess the BougeRV one may be worth a punt.

Your list is an excellent resource and I have used it. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has purchased one that they like/dislike. The BougeRV one on Amazon UK has only one not so great review. The TapTes one has decent reviews, but I have been hit with customs and import duties in the past and delivery times can be prolonged. I guess the BougeRV one may be worth a punt.
Since I was only looking for the front one and the BougeRV offering is both front and rear, I took a flyer and purchased one off eBay. They claim it is sent from London and estimate delivery on 2 October. It was only £14.99 so I have low expectations. I will report back once received and tried out.

Reactions: yak00