Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first thing to do is arrange for a home charger.... I have used zappi for years, and can recommend it. It is also one of the easiest to install.
Second this. Depending on the age of your house it could take a couple of months to get everything upgraded and installed. And definitely don't forget about the OLEV grant!

I'm getting my home charger installed by Compare home EV chargers | Smart Home Charge
And I've just changed my electric provider to Octopus to go on to their Agile tariff. Let me know if you're interested too and would like a referral link.

Attachments

• teslahub.jpeg
    teslahub.jpeg
    749.2 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: MadScientist
Reckon this is effective for sucking air in to cool the front motor? :rolleyes:

View attachment 605552

Starts at £1500 up to £2400 depending on your style of carbon fibre.

US $1999.0 |Z ART for Tesla model 3 carbon fiber front hood for Tesla 3 carbon fiber front trunk lid model 3 carbon fiber front trunk cover|Body Kits| - AliExpress
Hate to think of the impact to aero and range from that!

Although if you had it with go faster stripes it adds about extra 5% power!haha

Reactions: Medved_77
New fitted Frunk bags on Ebay.
Search item 333781052375 and 333781082392
Had a look at these on eBay. On the first one the photos have been edited to delete or obscure a manufacturers label, on the left side of the zip opener. That means this is perhaps just a reseller, rather than a manufacturer, so we might see the same bags from other retailers.

Reactions: Mr H
You could try Neil Paton at Montrose Rope and Sail. They already make bags for motorcycle wheels. I cant imagine it would be a big stretch to adapt them for areo covers.

Sorry, I've worded that badly. A while back I seen one piece covers for the centre of the 18"alloys, which cover the centre hole and the nuts, rather than the separate centre cap and nut covers. I can't find it now.